• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I am giving some gold away, interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadkill2k6

Reaction score
I am giving some gold away, interested?

How does oh say 3million to 5 million gold sound to you? Would you like to have it all for yourself? Are you asking "who do I have to kill for it"? Well to the first person who adds me to their friends list and helps me get 3 achivements gets between 1million and 1.33 million gold per achievement. Sounds like a bargin to me. Now as for my wants. Here are the 3 I want.
The Combatant
The Goth
The Duelist
If you choose to help me get the teaser achievement, that will be a bonus of my choosing. But since you see I am willing to pay well, I think you get the idea. Again, this offer is ONLY good for the FIRST PLAYER who adds me to their list. If you think your getting all the money and then i get nothing, think again. It is a one for one deal, you help me get one, then you get, that is the deal. If you think your going to screw me, your GT will be osted on every site i travel too and whn i am done, wll you get the point. My GT is Roadkill2k6 and when you send the request I may not be on right away, so the first legit one I see I will accept. I will be looking at your achievement list, and if you do not have them, I will not accept you. Thanks for your help and good luck to all.

bigbob

Reaction score
Re: I am giving some gold away, interested?

I'll help you with the goth for free, dye all the clothes that you are wearing completly black.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Re: I am giving some gold away, interested?

yah lol why would u nweed help with the goth? i got that first day i bought fable cuz i thought black clothes on my hero were cool

Status
Not open for further replies.