• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I am using this as a goodbye forum, just like Jakuro

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DragonMaster91

I am using this as a goodbye forum, just like Jakuro

This is my goodbye. I do not believe that these forums are for me. They strictly oppose your beliefs, and without ratting anyone out, fight you commonly. The internet does not solve your problems, nor will it ever solve your problems. The best the internet can do is mask your problems.

There are a few things I want to cover before I go, flame me, ban me, insult me, I don't care. I won't be here for it.

Goths and Emos.

When I was talking to a friend on Xfire, I realized what I had wanted to say all along.

Goth- Believe it or not, they do act exactly like Emo's. You may oppose this, but that is exactly what I seem to get out of the two. Sure, you may have different views, but they aren't that different.

Firis;277869 said:
^Meant the meaning of arousement

We dont say its horrible, we say its bad and needs change... It is about rebellion, but not non-conformity, because to be goth is to conform, you cant non-conform for non-conforming is only conforming to something rebellious... Any more? Say one good thing about emos, other than music, its not good for them physichally or emotionally/psychologicaly, say one bad thing about goth, you can probably find many TRUE badness in goth, but almost all of what you have listed now and in the past has been incorrect about goth...
DragonMaster91;278278 said:
Contradictory?
How can you say it needs change if you don't even know what IT is? The world could mostly be perfect, no one would NEED any change, and yet, you will keep saying, "It needs change".

You rebel? Isn't that the only step most Emos are afraid of taking? Once you take that step, that step to stand up, you aint emo anymore. I don't know this from experience, but it seems to be that once you stick up, you aren't so afraid anymore.

However, Goths take it too far, they whine and whine and whine. They sound EXACTLY like Emos.

Emo- Whine, whine and whine. That is all they are capable of. They try to kill themselves, and don't do anything GOOD about their problems. If you hate your life so much, try to fix it. That is all you can do. Hopefully, you can get your life on the right track.

That is my goth-emo philosophy. I am not going to talk religion and politics, that seems to be the part where idiots complain that they are right and use "scientific' facts to back them up. I have an argument that can combat almost all of evolution, no one listen. No one wants to, all you ever hear anyone say is that they are right. If it is opinion, how can you be wrong until it is found out to be fact??

I think that is the last of my rant, goodbye.

True, this part is gay. What I mean to say, you get what you put in.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Re: I am using this as a goodbye forum, just like Jakuro

Clean up on isle 3? :O

I stopped reading it when you got going, I've never understood a thing you've been on about.

But kudos.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Yes, you annoyed me greatly.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Eh Tsuyu, I always lay off the flaming so that I dont get told off, then you raise the bar a post or two after mine :O :p

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Sad to see you're leaving, I hope I wasn't responsible for anything that offended you here.^_^

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

its a bummer to see active members leave, but he was always making himself a target anyway. if he had done what i do and just keep out of touchy topics he could have avoided a lot of that flaming. i learned a long time back that nobody cares what i think, and the feeling is mutual. if you cant take the heat, stay out of the fire dude.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Awww... Tsuyu you stole my line!

But close enough to the point of goth vs. emo. Now lets have this business of them drop, no one likes emos or goths, so leave it alone already.

Damn you TJ, you beat me to the post! And very good point, you should put that last remark in your sig, that is a good one. :D

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

goth vs emo

who gives a ****?

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

certainly not the goths and emos..

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

That honestly is a pretty pathetic reason to leave!! if he has other reasons where he needs to sort things out in his life, that's ok, but whole goth/emo thing, that was just lame!!! if he wasn't happy about religious topics, he should have stayed out of the argument to avoid being upset by other peoples very strong opinions. the whole I+E=S crap at the bottom just kinda made the whole point of him stating his reason for leaving null and void.
It is sad to see a regular poster leaving though. i wish him the best of luck in getting his **** together!

D

DragonMaster91

Tsuyu;280665 said:
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Yes, you annoyed me greatly.
Thanks, I love you too...:getlost:

droded;280675 said:
Sad to see you're leaving, I hope I wasn't responsible for anything that offended you here.^_^
You weren't.

Dagzey;280736 said:
That honestly is a pretty pathetic reason to leave!! if he has other reasons where he needs to sort things out in his life, that's ok, but whole goth/emo thing, that was just lame!!! if he wasn't happy about religious topics, he should have stayed out of the argument to avoid being upset by other peoples very strong opinions. the whole I+E=S crap at the bottom just kinda made the whole point of him stating his reason for leaving null and void.
It is sad to see a regular poster leaving though. i wish him the best of luck in getting his **** together!
It is not about goths and emos, that was something I wanted to cover. It was about how I have to get a life, and the internetz of no help, at all.

Some of you people here are very rude, and I am not going to give out any names. I hope those few can stop insulting people for their views, or beliefs. TJ is right, my only mistake was expressing my opinions when it was painfully obvious no one would like me for it.

Yes, yes, I posted again...
I guess finding out that people don't care what you believe, just how you act, I guess that drew me in for another post.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Goodbye Dragon, be careful. You can't make people think like you think. I can't, nobody can. That was the problem. I enjoy a healthy debate, but there's a time to agree, to disagree, and leave it. :unsure:
It's all about freedom of will, to make your own choices in life. Hopefully for the best, but even so, our own choices, free will, Gods gift towards mankind.:)

D

DragonMaster91

moonfever;280822 said:
Goodbye Dragon, be careful. You can't make people think like you think. I can't, nobody can. That was the problem. I enjoy a healthy debate, but there's a time to agree, to disagree, and leave it. :unsure:
It's all about freedom of will, to make your own choices in life. Hopefully for the best, but even so, our own choices, free will, Gods gift towards mankind.:)
Yea, I learned. I might post every now and then, but at a healthy rate, you know?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

DragonMaster91;280823 said:
Yea, I learned. I might post every now and then, but at a healthy rate, you know?
Healthy is always nice. If you need an answer for a game, it's usually here, somewhere. :)
By the way, I got Mass Effect platinum, and it's so cool, DLC, and other bonus features. Yay, a must have.:D

H

Hexen_Harlot

You said you were gonna go, so go. We eagerly await your departure, making the forum that little bit better.

D

DragonMaster91

Hexen_Harlot;280843 said:
You said you were gonna go, so go. We eagerly await your departure, making the forum that little bit better.
Oh, you do, do you? I haven't been here for a week, and I come back for a few posts, and someone like you comes along and tells me to leave. I know I said I would leave, and that I posted some anti-goth and emo stuff. I am just saying some things straight up.

I decided that I would leave as well, just dwindle my posting down, greatly.

This is probably my last post today if nothing else comes up.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Although hexen fails, she does have a point.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I admit you Did Annoy me Sometimes, But we can set aside our differences like everyone else here. Everyones Different and Everyone needs to find a way to get along or else it will jsut turn into World War III.

Leave? Stay? Which ever you pick It doesn't matter too much.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

he never really bothered me. then again nobody really bothers me. i hope i didnt do anything to push him away. i try to stay on good terms with everyone.

dragon, it think its great that you stick up for what you beleive so strongly, but sometimes its best just to stay quiet. especially on the internet, nobody is gonna listen to you, so you would just be waisting your time and getting a bunch of **** in the prossess.

i used to argue alot on here, but i quickly realized its pointless. so i just agree to disagree and i dont have any problems with anyone. failing that, i just put the person on my ignor list. :lol:

:wub: ignor list :wub:

i dont bother anyone, do i?

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

^ you bother me, with your whole dragon clicky thingy whatsit, but that's about it, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.