• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I am using this as a goodbye forum, just like Jakuro

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Re: I am using this as a goodbye forum, just like Jakuro

Know one bothers me on here really.. Kinda dumb.. Its on the internet? They can be someone they're totally not. So theres no point in getting all ****y wissy about something because they could be totally Fake.

So.. :p ^_^

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

pft, im not fake. for me the internet is where i can really be me, without the bs that comes with being in public. with me, what you see is what you get (at least online anyway). wich explains why i am still single. :lol:

Dentie

Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;281009 said:
Know one bothers me on here really.. Kinda dumb.. Its on the internet? They can be someone they're totally not. So theres no point in getting all ****y wissy about something because they could be totally Fake.

yeah little girls are FBI agents

D

DragonMaster91

ScareCrowReturn;281009 said:

TJ Griffin;281019 said:
pft, im not fake. for me the internet is where i can really be me, without the bs that comes with being in public. with me, what you see is what you get (at least online anyway). wich explains why i am still single. :lol:
Dentie;281058 said:
yeah little girls are FBI agents

Tis true. I do not know how I annoy Tsuyu, but I really do not even care. I believe my sig states that. :p

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Wow - some of you guys are a little...harsh, dontcha think?

Either way, despite perhaps not seeing eye to eye with other members regarding some things it's a shame you feel you need to leave. And it would be nice if you could reconsider, perhaps?

Seriously, the ignore function is a beautiful thing if you really can't hack what some people say - and you can also limit your profile posting options too if need be. But it's up to you. Good luck in whatever you choose to do :)

D

DragonMaster91

Angel;281076 said:
Wow - some of you guys are a little...harsh, dontcha think?

Either way, despite perhaps not seeing eye to eye with other members regarding some things it's a shame you feel you need to leave. And it would be nice if you could reconsider, perhaps?

Seriously, the ignore function is a beautiful thing if you really can't hack what some people say - and you can also limit your profile posting options too if need be. But it's up to you. Good luck in whatever you choose to do :)
Yeah, I decided not to leave, but to limit my posting...

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Aceee my egg hs hatched. Sorry I just noticed.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Why would you want to limit your posting?

Dentie

Reaction score

Angel;281092 said:

he wants to get healthy his sig says it

D

DragonMaster91

Angel;281092 said:
Because it is taken up too much of my life... I am also afraid of being a troll after a certain time like... I am afraid to mention his username...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

DragonMaster91;281070 said:
Tis true. I do not know how I annoy Tsuyu, but I really do not even care.

When people condemn me to an eternity of burning in hell, it kinda annoys me. Especially if they are morons on top of that.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

You know why he's reall doing this? im just shooting it striaghgt and not giving any other reasons. He's just doing it to get attention for awhile on the forums.. Thats all. Frankly I don't mind.

D

DragonMaster91

ScareCrowReturn;281140 said:
You know why he's reall doing this? im just shooting it striaghgt and not giving any other reasons. He's just doing it to get attention for awhile on the forums.. Thats all. Frankly I don't mind.
Which is why I think the admins or mods should lock this. I was going to leave, but judging from how some people are so nice here, I decided to cut down my posting. This thread went from me leaving, to me cutting my posting. For now, I am sick, and so I am going to be posting a little more for a few days...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Yes, because you're the innocent victim getting picked on and nothing else, huh?

Nontheless - wish granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.