• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I believe USA is done for ;(

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Re: I believe USA is done for ;(

Forget it. Not even worth keeping up. When someone who will actually use nukes and attacks us, and we don't have any nukes or defenses to shoot back cause you guys are too ****ing stupid and wanted to take them all down, don't come crying to me.

Karmasb!ch

Antidisestablishmentarian
Reaction score

Sean;377751 said:
No dip sher****inglock. But we don't use them, last time we used them was in World War 2 to end a war, America most likely WILL NOT use a nuke unless attacked by one. You're saying America, out of all the countries, should put the nukes away. But countries like Iran, Russia and China shouldn't? YOU are ****ING stupid. The reason we have nukes is to protect ourselves from the countries that would actually use them, us putting away nukes isn't going to make a damn difference, nobody else will put theirs away, and guess what?! NOBODY ELSE IN THE WORLD GIVES A DAMN ABOUT HOW AMERICA LOOKS, SO OBAMA CAN STOP SUCKING **** LIKE A *****, AND GROW A PAIR, AND START DOING WORK. =) If we put our nukes down, it makes us extremely vulnerable to the people who actually will use them to kill lots of people. Has nothing to do with being conservative, sorry, you lose asshole.

Excuse my language :) but it's just common sense, really, come on.

& Anarchism and Communism? If you honestly think those are good, by all means move to Iraq, Afghanistan, Russia, Africa... cause you're obviously no use to society in the US.

Thats all great but one thing is if someone launches a nuke at us how are more nuclear weapons gonna save us? i guess we could launch one at them and blow their asses up 2 but either way we all dead :(

there isnt really a right way of handling the nuclear weapon problem if we get rid of them we could be attacked but in the history of the world we are the only country to ever actually have the balls to nuke someone...so i can see why other countries dont like us flashing r nukes around

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah. These people obviously believe in dying like a dog. I believe in dying and taking the bastards with me.

nicomon

Why?
Reaction score

Sean;377751 said:
You're saying America, out of all the countries, should put the nukes away.

Yes, they should. They can build new ones really fast if it is absolutely required(which it won't ever be), and it will help you American ***holes to understand that you don't need to be manly.

Sean;377751 said:
But countries like Iran, Russia and China shouldn't?

He never said that. Besides, Russia has better control over their nukes than the USA does, they just don't put very good security over the uranium. Iran's president is too much of an idiot to realize that a nuke could be used in warfare, and the only place China is likely to drop a nuke is Tibet, AKA themselves.

Sean;377751 said:
The reason we have nukes is to protect ourselves from the countries that would actually use them,

Violence doesn't solve violence, it makes it worse. The USA doesn't need the nukes, it's just that Bush was an idiot.

Sean;377751 said:
NOBODY ELSE IN THE WORLD GIVES A DAMN ABOUT HOW AMERICA LOOKS,

You seem to care.

Sean;377751 said:
Yeah. These people obviously believe in dying like a dog. I believe in dying and taking the bastards with me.

Americans are the worst bastards.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Okay kiddo. Like I said, when your ass gets blown up by a nuke and we don't have anything to shoot back cause of people like you, don't come crying to me. Hahahahahaha. If you haven't noticed, countries like Iran and Russia also have nukes, they are not very fond of the US, so putting our nukes down is a clear invitation to attack us. Just saying.

Karmasb!ch

Reaction score

nicomon;377757 said:
Yes, they should. They can build new ones really fast if it is absolutely required(which it won't ever be), and it will help you American ***holes to understand that you don't need to be manly.

having nuclear weapons isnt the problem its having double what the rest of the world has and dont hate America cuz we're the super power here....and yes Bush has to be the dumbest man alive

nicomon

Why?
Reaction score

Sean;377758 said:
Okay kiddo. Like I said, when your ass gets blown up by a nuke and we don't have anything to shoot back cause of people like you, don't come crying to me. Hahahahahaha.

Why would I need to? They'll be to scared of me to launch the nuke in the first place, seeing as I'm only fifteen and I'm build a shotgun-sized railgun in my bedroom, as well as being psychic. I also have very minor telekinesis.

Sean;377758 said:
If you haven't noticed, countries like Iran and Russia also have nukes, they are not very fond of the US, so putting our nukes down is a clear invitation to attack us. Just saying.

Actually, they'll just leave the USA alone, because it is no threat to them without the nukes.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

If you think Bush is bad look at the moron we have in office now, HAHAHAHAHAHA. Trust me, I agree Bush Jr made some POOR choices, I think he made a good choice about going into Iraq, but the way he handed it and the amount of time it took for nothing was completely unnecessary. Bush Senior, however was much smarter, during Desert Storm he told the generals that they knew how to handle it and told them to do what it takes to get the job done, war was over a few days later. Obviously Bush Jr and Obama believe in the more "Let's wage war, but we'll make it basically impossible for our troops to win so the war looks nice." I mean come on, read the ROE Obama and his advisers gave to the troops in Afghanistan.

"Don't shoot unless getting shot at." Basically, you sit there till the guy with the AK or Dragunov in the cave, shoots, blows your head off, then you can shoot back.
"You can only shoot a terrorist if you see them planting a bomb in the ground."
Can't shoot or engage if you see them walking away from it, aiming a gun at you, or they're looking at it with a cell phone etc etc. ;) If anyone has some rules from Bush Jr's ROE I'm sure that has some juicy stuff in it too.

nicomon -

Don't get cocky, kid.

nicomon

Why?
Reaction score

Sean;377763 said:
"Don't shoot unless getting shot at." Basically, you sit there till the guy with the AK or Dragunov in the cave, shoots, blows your head off, then you can shoot back.
Can't shoot or engage if you see them walking away from it, aiming a gun at you, or they're looking at it with a cell phone etc etc. ;) If anyone has some rules from Bush Jr's ROE I'm sure that has some juicy stuff in it too.

Those have been the rules since the USA joined the UN.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Exactly. UN screws up everything too.

Karmasb!ch

Reaction score

Bush's failure to act in Katrina, and poor deregulating bills are inexcusable in my book, granted obama is slow with his progress and can be irritating he is accomplishing what he said he would. the most important thing on his agenda when he was going for office was health care and finally it passed (even tho it could be removed...he passed it

this is slightly off topic but u no what (hehe) grinds my gears... how all these celebrities give millions and billions of dollars to causes in africa and hati which is fine but the fact that people in there own country are starving and dying sickens me. putting money into improving shelters for families that lost there homes and have nothing would go along way back in the states. and that was my 30 second rant for the day :p

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

This topic screams at me to say that if you don't know any better than you'll appreciate everything more. You look at your home country and say, "This suck" while if you brought an African native of your age, they'll be able to pick out every single freedom and advantage of living in the United States. You could go to the part of Africa where that person is from and you'll say, "This REALLY sucks." Trust me on this one. I have three friends from Africa and one friend from Iraq and they've all told how much better the U.S. is than their home countries. It's all a weird concept of perception and comprehension.

Karmasb!ch;377767 said:
all these celebrities give millions and billions of dollars to causes in africa

A lot of that money (as in ALL of it) is taken by the government and never used for the people.

Karmasb!ch

Reaction score

HeroOfCrapsalot;377772 said:
A lot of that money (as in ALL of it) is taken by the government and never used for the people.

true some is but the more active celebs like eg. brad pitt personally help rebuild and care for ppl in accidents all im saying is a more personally touch can go farther than dumping billions into both crooked charities and the gov's pocket

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Since you edited your post to make it less fun for me, I've decided to go with the original.

Sean;377751 said:
No dip sher****inglock. But we don't use them, last time we used them was in World War 2 to end a war, America most likely WILL NOT use a nuke unless attacked by one. You're saying America, out of all the countries, should put the nukes away. But countries like Iran, Russia and China shouldn't? YOU are ****ING stupid. The reason we have nukes is to protect ourselves from the countries that would actually use them, us putting away nukes isn't going to make a damn difference, nobody else will put theirs away, and guess what?! NOBODY ELSE IN THE WORLD GIVES A DAMN ABOUT HOW AMERICA LOOKS, SO OBAMA CAN STOP SUCKING **** LIKE A *****, AND GROW A PAIR, AND START DOING WORK. =) If we put our nukes down, it makes us extremely vulnerable to the people who actually will use them to kill lots of people. Has nothing to do with being conservative, sorry, you lose asshole.

Excuse my language :) but it's just common sense, really, come on.

No, I'm saying that everyone should get rid of them. All they've done is hurt people, whether it was directly or indirectly. You're a selfish idiot if you think they're protecting you from anything. Nukes can't stop nukes, they can only kill people. If you want protection, then get a working SDI up and running.

Sean;377751 said:
& Anarchism and Communism? If you honestly think those are good, by all means move to Iraq, Afghanistan, Russia, Africa... cause you're obviously no use to society in the US.

No, because they've ****ed up those ideologies beyond recognition, and made everyone afraid to mention them as anything other than some kind of dark past. If you think capitalism is a good idea, then you're just another brainwashed slave.

Sean;377758 said:
Okay kiddo. Like I said, when your ass gets blown up by a nuke and we don't have anything to shoot back cause of people like you, don't come crying to me. Hahahahahaha. If you haven't noticed, countries like Iran and Russia also have nukes, they are not very fond of the US, so putting our nukes down is a clear invitation to attack us. Just saying.

Nukes have nothing to do with protection. You can't shoot down a nuke with another nuke. You're an idiot if you think they're helping. MAD was the wrong way to go about defense in the cold war (a war which was started by two American nuclear attacks, I might add). Instead of puffing your chest out and trying to look tough, you should have actually tried to defend yourselves properly and set up an SDI.

Sean;377763 said:
If you think Bush is bad look at the moron we have in office now, HAHAHAHAHAHA. Trust me, I agree Bush Jr made some POOR choices, I think he made a good choice about going into Iraq, but the way he handed it and the amount of time it took for nothing was completely unnecessary. Bush Senior, however was much smarter, during Desert Storm he told the generals that they knew how to handle it and told them to do what it takes to get the job done, war was over a few days later. Obviously Bush Jr and Obama believe in the more "Let's wage war, but we'll make it basically impossible for our troops to win so the war looks nice." I mean come on, read the ROE Obama and his advisers gave to the troops in Afghanistan.

I suppose accidentally shooting civilians is the better way to go about it then? You think war is a game, and that makes me sick. There shouldn't even be troops there to begin with.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Oh my. This thread started downhill and just sunk farther.

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

Well i really dont care, cause this wont happen. as long as it dont affect my video gaming im fine. :p

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I was going to say something, but everyone beat me to it multiple times over.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I have something to say, before JohnDoe does. Sean, you're an absolute moron.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb is the most awesome film ever. Anyone who believes in nukes as a valid defense should watch it.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Not going to respond directly so I will make it quick: Bush was a moron, Obama is mediocre, we need no nukes, they are obsolete in the day and age where we can literally launch a missile up someones butt without hurting civilians. And Nuclear retalliation is a **** move.