• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I CALL FOR ALL AUSSIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

king_reaver

Reaction score
Re: I CALL FOR ALL AUSSIES

i was think they're in demo or screenshots maybe hidden in game and the preorder is the fast way get your hands on them

Reaction score

ok so far i have lynex as 1 and JoS as 2 and grim wimp

(this all sits on if these weapons are tradeable and for the moment im limiting pre selections to 5 depending on how long it takes me to get the weapon in game)

1 Lynxy yo
2 JoS
3 Grim wimp

2 spaces to go

LyNxY yO

Reaction score

Syth the old one;426198 said:

(this all sits on if these weapons are tradeable and for the moment im limiting pre selections to 5 depending on how long it takes me to get the weapon in game)

1 Lynxy yo
2 JoS
3 Grim wimp

2 spaces to go

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Borlax

The Poet
Reaction score

1 Lynxy yo
2 JoS
3 Grim wimp

2 spaces to go

I would absolutely LOVE to get added to this list!
Garth's sword and tattoo set are amazing. Even though it's not sure yet that they can be traded, I want to say you're a kind man for taking the time to help others.
Thanks in advance man, you're great.:cool:

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

1 Lynxy yo
2 JoS
3 Grim wimp

2 spaces to go

JoS=me(?)

lol like the pulverisation of grim's username.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

GrimWhim;426009 said:
Yes, they're implemented directly into the LE copy of Fable III but those pre-order bonuses are not. So there is actually a very good chance we may be able to trade these weapons. This is good news for those of us who don't care much for a certain weapon (e.g. Hammer's hammer). I don't mind the way Reaver's sword looks but since I've always enjoyed magic, I'd rather have a sword used by a fellow caster.

I would like one, please.

Of course, that is, if we can trade them between players. I'd also like the tattoos from both the U.K.'s pre-order bonuses and Australia's pre-order bonuses.

i could give you the UK tatoos, if tradeable, but i want them as well so it would only be a one playthrough trade.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

king_reaver;426078 said:
i was think they're in demo or screenshots maybe hidden in game and the preorder is the fast way get your hands on them

Demo?

GrimWhim

Reaction score

joslen1;426283 said:
i could give you the UK tatoos, if tradeable, but i want them as well so it would only be a one playthrough trade.

I'm sure you get them on each character so just make a second one and give them to me from there. I'll be glad to give you Reaver's Sword and the tattoos in exchange, if you want 'em, that is.

Reaction score

hopfully there is a achevment to get all 3 weapons and tats

coco_popsicle

Reaction score

Kay I'm new, found this topic, live in Australia and am planning on getting a preorder from JB Hi Fi.

If the Garth's sword is tradable and won't vanish from my account I'll also be willing to trade with people.

I'll let you know If you should start PMing me with requests.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Syth the old one;426395 said:
hopfully there is a achevment to get all 3 weapons and tats

I sincerely doubt that especially when you consider the achievements in Fable II.

coco_popsicle;426432 said:
Kay I'm new, found this topic, live in Australia and am planning on getting a preorder from JB Hi Fi.

If the Garth's sword is tradable and won't vanish from my account I'll also be willing to trade with people.

I'd love to trade Reaver's Sword for Garth's Sword, as well as the tattoos. I'm actually hoping to collect it all, even though I probably won't use any of 'em.

Jack of Spade's

The Assassin
Reaction score

coco_popsicle;426432 said:

Ill be happy to trade you Reavers sword for it as well as fable 3 stuff and fable 2 stuff

Reaction score

ok i have the final results

1 Lynxy yo
2 JoS
3 Grim wimp
4 joslin 1
5 borlax

thats all im doing for the moment i know there are 2 other members on this site that are aussie but its there choice if they want to take time and trade what they have happy hunting to everyone else

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Jack of Spade's;426552 said:
Ill be happy to trade you Reavers sword for it as well as fable 3 stuff and fable 2 stuff

Too late, I got to him first. Bugger off.

Jack of Spade's

The Assassin
Reaction score

GrimWhim;426693 said:
Too late, I got to him first. Bugger off.

Im pretty sure he can trade one for every character so your not the only one who he can give it to

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Jack of Spade's;426743 said:
Im pretty sure he can trade one for every character so your not the only one who he can give it to

I don't care. Bugger off.

coco_popsicle

Reaction score

GrimWhim;426744 said:
I don't care. Bugger off.

Okay...

first off lol to the fighting.
and secondly I said I was planning on getting it from JB Hi Fi, if I have the funds to support it, as I'm also getting the limited edition Halo: Reach slim console, Halo: Reach Legendary Edition, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Final Fantasy XIV Online and a Nintendo 3DS.

Yes I know It's a lot but If I do my calculations right I should have enough for Fable 3.

So Please no fighting as of yet as I am still uncertain. When I have confirmation - and I will have confirmation soonish... hopefully. I'll let you guys know and then you can have your free-for-all brawl fest.

until then Peace Out.
:D

PS Oh and don't worry about giving me Reaver's Industrial Sword. I'm not a fan of evil characters so it's useless to me. I'll just give you guys the sword. Just to spread the Garth love.

Reaction score

ill be doing some more sword tradings after the first 5 but not untill i get threw the game once or twice =D coco lucky you have to tell me what noises the halo reach cosole makes

GrimWhim

Reaction score

coco_popsicle;426869 said:
Okay...

first off lol to the fighting.
and secondly I said I was planning on getting it from JB Hi Fi, if I have the funds to support it, as I'm also getting the limited edition Halo: Reach slim console, Halo: Reach Legendary Edition, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Final Fantasy XIV Online and a Nintendo 3DS.

Yes I know It's a lot but If I do my calculations right I should have enough for Fable 3.

So Please no fighting as of yet as I am still uncertain. When I have confirmation - and I will have confirmation soonish... hopefully. I'll let you guys know and then you can have your free-for-all brawl fest.

until then Peace Out.
:D

PS Oh and don't worry about giving me Reaver's Industrial Sword. I'm not a fan of evil characters so it's useless to me. I'll just give you guys the sword. Just to spread the Garth love.

Holy ****. Did you just win the lottery or something? Pass some o' that green over my way, you can keep the sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.