• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I cant see, hear, of find any gnomes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenVmoney

Reaction score
I cannot seem to find any of the gnomes! And trust me I've been looking everywhere! Am I doing something wrong? Have I not done a special unlock the gnome killing quest?

Dentie

Reaction score
how far are you in the game? have you already done the quest with the gnome guy and made them come alive

QueenVmoney

Reaction score
Yeah I did the gnomes are great quest. And I've become queen I've got 198 days till the invasion and I'm attempting to do all the side quests, keys, and chests. Maybe its a glich?

Dentie

Reaction score
you did the second gnome quest to because there are 2 one where you got to get his package and one that called gnomes are evil! if you havent got the quest Gnomes are evil! in your quest list i think your screwed...

Dentie

Reaction score
You havent got the quest?

QueenVmoney

Reaction score
Nope! I don't have any quests for gnomes :( ill just keep playing and if it doesn't show up ill restart. I haven't had any bugs or burps untill this moment I'm kinda wishing I would have waited to buy the game.

Dentie

Reaction score
^ you should have done all the quests before going to aurora ;)

Glyre

Reaction score
Just sayin'--not really any NEED to do all of the quests before the final battle.

QueenVmoney

Reaction score
Yeah I should have done all the quests! I won the final battle and because I choose all good options everyone died. I'm literally the last person in the whole world :( time to start over!

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Nope! I don't have any quests for gnomes :( ill just keep playing and if it doesn't show up ill restart. I haven't had any bugs or burps untill this moment I'm kinda wishing I would have waited to buy the game.

Try just going back to him without the quest. It activated this way on my second character. If you notice all the gnomes are gone when walking down towards the man, then you're fine.

Jessica

Reaction score
I've gotten past the invasion stage and have won the final battle - still with some people on earth! But I've yet to see the gnome quest. Did I miss my chance?

Reaction score
Hmm that's strange. Maybe try sleeping a few days to see if the guy repops? Sounds like its bugged. That particular quest should stay available

CharlieRunning

Reaction score
you'd have to help this weird guy in brightwall who wanted a gargoyle statue, collect the statue, come back in a few days when another quest appears on your map in regards to him, then he will tell you his gnomes are gone and you should shoot them. then they become shootable. if you've already done that... well you screwed.

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
Yeah I should have done all the quests! I won the final battle and because I choose all good options everyone died. I'm literally the last person in the whole world :( time to start over!
wow, i applaud your honesty in not asking for people to give you money to pay for keeping your promises. if you need help finding all the gnome locations when you get it started, it'll be my pleasure to help you from start to finish!

Status
Not open for further replies.