• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

deeredman1991

Reaction score
/cry only 6 more days I can't wait...got my copy pre - ordered from best buy (collectors edition) and I have the controller and book taunting me :\

browsing Google for any leaked content pre release trying to bide my time until it gets here :p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
The wait for games is always a long one but lets hope its worth the wait in the end.

PhilistineEars

yep, definite Lurker
Premium
Reaction score
I await with equal fervor and anticipation to enjoy yet another installment. I have learned from my previous mistake (F2) and staved off, with great restraint, the temptation to look up every morsel of information on F3. The benefits are simple, really, everything is new and I'm not left wanting.

sirsimon

Reaction score
I can't wait either, but it will be so worth it in the end

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
I can wait.

Fallout comes out in 2 days.

Langston

Reaction score
Im not a huge fallout fan but I needed something to keep me busy so i bought it. Its not bad but not my cup o' tea.

Mystic

Funlover
Reaction score
Yeah, I can't wait either, but I'm pretty occupied until Friday morning, then the weekend, well, that passes by in a blink anyways. I been trying to beat Mass Effect again, so I can play my Mass Effect 2...so mad my brother deleted my data, but I gotta play all that before ME3 releases. Otherwise than that, I've been reading up on Fable 3 information and just reading things I've already read on it again sometimes. The 26th is gonna be a big day for me. It would be almost like Christmas as a kid, when I actually used to get things I really wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.