• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I currently want, any items, weapons of excess from murgo's carvan or knothole

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gavinfoo1

I currently want, any items, weapons of excess from murgo's carvan or knothole

I would like the High roller's coat
Any harlequin item besides the trousers
Any weapons from knothole island would be appreciated
And anything off of murgo's caravan except for the items given to you as a free download.
Also The rammer, also the championship weapons.

I have every other legendary weapon to trade, quite a bundle of cash to buy and all hero dolls.

Im using my friends proifle A Geetar Man look for me online if youre interested.

ojox the blob

Reaction score
Re: I currently want, any items, weapons of excess from murgo's carvan or knothole

I can't help with The High Roller's Coat.

What would you be offering for The Merchant's Cap and The Knotted Shirt? (Harlequin items)

What from Knothole Island, I never use any of the stuff, I'd like to get rid of The Brodican Mace and I would sell The Axe Of Disharmony.

I can offer a few of the thing's from Murgo's Caravan, especially if you want The Dog Potions.

What are the championship weapons, if you mean The Chopper, an item you are awarded for completing The Crucible with all perfect rounds, then I have that and want to sell it.

Just let me know what you're willing to pay or trade.

Reaction score
Re: I currently want, any items, weapons of excess from murgo's carvan or knothole

I have every knothole item. Id trade many of them all for a red dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.