• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I cut part of my finger off

S

shampoomuffin

I cut part of my finger off

while i was camping i was helping my brother shave a stick for smores and all of a sudden i feel something wierd, not pain, i feel something missing from my left index finger, i try not to look because i hear if you look it will hurt more, anyways i was rushed to the emergency room (btw the cut went downwards and was 2 inches long and enough to see some kind of disguisting stuff in my finger thick.

it didnt hurt that bad exept when they soaked it in soap water

anyways i am typing pretty slow right now so thats annoying

G

Goretex

Re: I cut part of my finger off

That's pretty crazy. It's interesting how big things like that tend to not hurt as much as little accidents when they happen. Perhaps this means you're in the market for a prosthetic?! :w00t:

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

Goretex;198675 said:
That's pretty crazy. It's interesting how big things like that tend to not hurt as much as little accidents when they happen. Perhaps this means you're in the market for a prosthetic?! :w00t:

that is completely true because i was riding my bike with no handlebar covers, so it was just metal and i fell staight on it and it went through my skin and into me 7 inches in my stomach, it didnt hurt at first since i was in shock but after a week of morphene, then the other week in the hospital it killed once i was off morphene. i had to get 8 staples too

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I'm sorry.:( That must have hurt while cleaning. I did the same thing, a few years ago, when I was sharpening a stick for marshmellows. It seemed it blend forever. I still have a bad scar, on my left finger. Wasn't my pinky though. I had to keep my hand above my heart, to slow the bleeding.:unsure: Took forever to heal. Mine was a cut to the bone, it didn't actually go all the way through. What's that word? Deja vu. It was like reading my past.:O

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Aaah... I'm sorry to hear that.

It does bring back memories of an old school chum of mine. We were about 15 and just got our snazzy new mopeds, but he outdid us: he had something built from scratch, some sort of homemade moped if you wish.

Now shifting gear was odd, I don't remember the details, but it did involve manually transferring the chain somehow. He did OK for a while until the beast chew up his right index finger - didn't cut but rather tore it right off his hand when it got caught in the chain.

I can imagine cutting or chopping of a finger, that's bad but not as bad as having it torn off. That's... horrible...

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu, he couldn't have it fixed, could he?:unsure: Poor boy. That's horrible.:(

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

I think the lost finger got stuck in the chain of the moped, and before he could stop the thing it had chewed it up quite badly.

Worst thing is that it was his right hand, and the index finger. He is right-handed so it did ruin a lot of things for him.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;198698 said:
I think the lost finger got stuck in the chain of the moped, and before he could stop the thing it had chewed it up quite badly.

Worst thing is that it was his right hand, and the index finger. He is right-handed so it did ruin a lot of things for him.
That is so sad.:( Poor man, hard lesson to learn.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Yeah, he was never quite the same afterwards....

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Dude, that must suck.

* Talks like Butt-Head * Hahahahaha, now its gonna be hard playing Fable 2. HAAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA, I said hard.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Yowch...making my fingers feel all weird just reading about all that. I once sliced my fingernail off with a razor (yeah, coz that's where my legs are obviously :rolleyes:) and didn't notice until I tried to wash my hair and the soap stung like crazy - and there was blood running down my face. The pain was super crazy...like a zillion paper cuts coated in salt...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Then how about slicing off half of the skin on your cheek? Was a bit drowsy one morning and decided to lean over the sink as I was shaving. However, it was a bit more slippery than I thought, and my elbow slipped off which cause my hand holding the razor to dig into my cheek and the force and speed of my arm going down made it slice off a fairly large stripe of flesh and skin.

Owies, my friends. Owies.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Showoff :p

I had a "friend" at school who tore two of my teeth out once in a tantrum - and they weren't wobbly or anything so that was rather painful...he just grabbed my bottom jaw and pulled down hard...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

What a douche bag. Ignore the cliché but; he did that to you, a girl? As I said, douche.

Ever seen The Grudge? You're lucky you didn't end up like that one girl who had her lower jaw torn off.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Ouch, I feel sorry for all of you.

I had an accident at my friends house last summer. They were building a new roof and me and my buddy were in charge of cleaning the mess. It was an old roof, full of rusty, long nails. When I tried to grab a big piece, one nail cut into my little finger. Funny thing, I could precisely feel how it went through my flesh. It wasn`t a big wound, but I blacked out for some reason. I remember walking through the house towards my friends room and not seeing anything. Luckily, I knew my way around.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Tsuyu;198729 said:
What a douche bag. Ignore the cliché but; he did that to you, a girl? As I said, douche.
Well we were about 6 and I did yell at him coz he wanted Stephanie in our gang and there was no way on this earth I was going to let that little ho with her golden curls and bright blue eyes ruin everything I had so carefully created since Playschool... :lol:

I wasn't very....girly....until about last year - if there was a playground fight you could be sure I'd either started it or tried to finish it. :lol:

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Angel;198735 said:
Well we were about 6... ho...

Wow, Angel. Did you finally manage to create your Empire of 1st Graders?

C

Corrupt_hobb

Wow, I can't believe I'm reading all this...

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hell yes...I was the only girl except my best friend Vicky (RIP) who whilst very girly was permitted to spend time in our gang on account of being my best friend. Anyone who wanted to join the gang had to beat me at something first and as no girl could beat my football and running skills at the time, no girls got in. Just me, Vicky and the guys. We played Ghostbusters a lot (I wasn't allowed to watch it at home so I had to be Janine which was BS) and did a lot of pretending to own the playground, as 6 year olds are prone to do...

Those were the days.... :D

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Sorry to say this, but
Angel said:
no girl could beat my football and running skills
it`s kinda funny to read this now.