• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I do not like having wings man

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Re: I do not like having wings man

Well, thank you. ^^
Hmm, being good with words is boring if you can't get a conversation out of it. XD
Nah, it's good enough to know that you agree. YEAH WINGS!!!

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

ReluctantJake;394339 said:
I do not like having wings man^_^

Leave Wing's Alone!
Sure they wern't as popular as The Beatles. but macca had to do something!

And don't call me man! :p

(I am looking forward to the wings personnally!)

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Okay, woMAN... :shifty:

If it is optional, then why are people *****ing about it?

Lithary

Reaction score

Skotekal;395091 said:
Okay, woMAN... :shifty:

If it is optional, then why are people *****ing about it?

Coz it's fun :Đ

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Lithary;394732 said:
I can tell if cake is good by smelling it or by knowing what's it made from... in other words... there are other ways to find out if you'll like something or not...

To me it seems like you can not smell the cake over the smell of your own body odor.

If you expect something to be bad and project it on that object (and don't look at it subjectively), you will never like it.

Lithary

Reaction score

ali1238;395171 said:
To me it seems like you can not smell the cake over the smell of your own body odor.

If you expect something to be bad and project it on that object (and don't look at it subjectively), you will never like it.

Now your being plain stupid -.-

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Lithary;395181 said:
Now your being plain stupid -.-
I was making a joke. If anything, the things you said where stupendously silly.

Mike@skorm

Oh, i'm from Albion
Reaction score

I am totally down with Wings of any type.

Lithary

Reaction score

ali1238;395324 said:
I was making a joke. If anything, the things you said where stupendously silly.

Well then... you have bad sense of humor...
And now... don't try to make other people look stupid only because you failed to look smart...

Edit: Wooohooo... 88th post! XD

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Lithary;395522 said:
Well then... you have bad sense of humor...
And now... don't try to make other people look stupid only because you failed to look smart...

Edit: Wooohooo... 88th post! XD

Wait, I tried to look smart? I never tried to make you look stupid, you did that all on your own...

Honestly, the 'joke' tied in pretty well with the point I was making. If you could make sense of it, but you cant.

Lithary

Reaction score

ali1238;395855 said:
Wait, I tried to look smart? I never tried to make you look stupid, you did that all on your own...

Honestly, the 'joke' tied in pretty well with the point I was making. If you could make sense of it, but you cant.

It was an insult and not a joke... that's why I told you that you are being just plain stupid because you couldn't give me a proper argument and just started to insult...
If you think that something I said is stupid then give me a proper argument why do you think it is that way...

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Lithary;395885 said:
It was an insult and not a joke... that's why I told you that you are being just plain stupid because you couldn't give me a proper argument and just started to insult...
If you think that something I said is stupid then give me a proper argument why do you think it is that way...

If you was insulted, by a perfectly fine analogy then you are quite a pathetic kid. I have a proper argument but you refused to read it or you can't understand it. I don't need to give proof your posts were stupid, just read them your self, why should I go through the effort of quoting you just to prove this?

I stated that I thought wings were fine, and that writing them off completely is a silly idea as you have not previously encountered it or experienced it before. From which he then called me stupid over and now feels offended by an analogy.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

Guys, if you really want to fight, and try to win this discussion, i suggest you start using private messages. This isn't even going about wings anymore. So, I think either you talk about why you are right or wrong again, regarding the WINGS; or you get out of this thread, talking to each other, not about the wings anymore, but about jokes/insults/arguments... It doesn't feel right to watch this conversation. It annoys me, and probably some other people... (Don't take offense, I'm sure you're nice people)

Now, on topic: I think wings are AWESOME! but I already stated that before. XD

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

I Want Wings In Fable, No Matter What Anyone Else Says. Pirate + Wings = Win.

Psychosis

Reaction score

D3m190d;395904 said:
Guys, if you really want to fight, and try to win this discussion, i suggest you start using private messages. This isn't even going about wings anymore. So, I think either you talk about why you are right or wrong again, regarding the WINGS; or you get out of this thread, talking to each other, not about the wings anymore, but about jokes/insults/arguments... It doesn't feel right to watch this conversation. It annoys me, and probably some other people... (Don't take offense, I'm sure you're nice people)

Now, on topic: I think wings are AWESOME! but I already stated that before. XD

Thank you! Someone finally said it. I am tired of looking at threads, and stumbling across page-long 'arguments' between people who feel the need to spam the thread trying to look superior.

On topic, I think wings look great. They'll definitely add a nice 'Wow, look at that' factor to combat.

Lithary

Reaction score

ali1238;395897 said:
If you was insulted, by a perfectly fine analogy then you are quite a pathetic kid. I have a proper argument but you refused to read it or you can't understand it. I don't need to give proof your posts were stupid, just read them your self, why should I go through the effort of quoting you just to prove this?

I stated that I thought wings were fine, and that writing them off completely is a silly idea as you have not previously encountered it or experienced it before. From which he then called me stupid over and now feels offended by an analogy.

I am not insulted because it is a pathetic insult... I only say that it is an insult and not a joke... I didn't say that it was a good insult...
And yea.. you have to give proof or a good argument if you wish to make a good statement...
I never said that wings should be removed as long as they are optional... I said that I don't need to play with them so I can figure out that I like them or not... especially since they are made just for looks and can't be used for flying or anything else...

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score

^Did you not read D3m190d's post? If you want to fight do it in PMs and stop cluttering up this thread. Back on topic, I could go either way for wings, I would like to have the option to use them but if they are not going to look good then I won't have to use them.

Lithary

Reaction score

Dude... chill... D3m190d already said everything that has to be said about of topic argument... you are not helping and just contributing to of topic argument...

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

After watching some of the E3 Gameplay that was posted, the evil wings look really nice (wings of fire showing itself when firing a pistol.)

Status
Not open for further replies.