• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I hope to get to know u

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arckon

I hope to get to know u

Hi, I am Arckon.
I play fable alot.
I can't get through the Darkwood Bordellow Demon Door:blush:.
If u could please help me.plz and thank you.

I love archons battle armour.
It's shiny platinum troll hide.:cool:
so plz post me or send me a message.

B

blu phoenix

Re: I hope to get to know u

great another fable player. great to meet you. i'm blu phoenix and welcome to the forums. you'll get lots of welcome's here no doubt. keep posting cause we'd all like to learn more about you. hope you enjoy your stay here! you also wanted some help on the bordello demon door. what you have to do is sleep with all the women there whether paying or don it for free(find bordello deeds over by statue by entrance). anyway sleep with all of them many times and then you'll be able to get through the demon door. do you wan to know what you get. if you wan ti can tell you. anyway enjoy your stay and thx for joining!

A

Arckon

hey i dont mind tell me wut u get plz
God_of_War_20040220_070233_intro.jpg

When he gets to heaven
To Saint Peter he will tell
one more soldier reporting sir-
I've served my time in hell

B

blu phoenix

it's not that cool. we'll actually it's cool if you want to go out in style. it's called a pimp hat you can see it in some of the galleries around or just be veiwing the forums here. kneo has a sig. pic. with the pimp hat(it's purple and BIG)

B

blu phoenix

no. it's better to have if your bad. still it makes me laugh. hey you can sent messages to me any time. like i said we'll all try to help you out if you need help or we'll chat if you wan to talk. it's good to have another member. so have you finished fable yet?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Hi there and welcome to our forums, hope you decide to stick around. Thanks to Blu Phoenix for the quick response to our new member, +rep to you.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums:)

B

blu phoenix

Dark Drakan said:
Hi there and welcome to our forums, hope you decide to stick around. Thanks to Blu Phoenix for the quick response to our new member, +rep to you.

welcome. i didn't think anyone would be on but i was suprised!:)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
welcome. i didn't think anyone would be on but i was suprised!:)

Depends what country people are from i surpose, of course i wouldnt have been as it was just after 7am here then and as it is my day off work i wouldnt have been up and online then :p

B

blu phoenix

yes i forgot england. still here is was what midnight. i was sooo tired. ohh... a day off. i love those. then again i don't work yet! oops.. what that a hint to my age? still summer here and i get all the days off i want until schools back.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

When R U gonna tell us how old U R?:hmm:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
yes i forgot england. still here is was what midnight. i was sooo tired. ohh... a day off. i love those. then again i don't work yet! oops.. what that a hint to my age? still summer here and i get all the days off i want until schools back.

Still posting at midnight and your tired in the school holidays?? o_O You got to be about 16 then but then again im sure American school leaving age differs from ours.

B

blu phoenix

alright you asked for it. both of you. drakan you were closer the first time. it's the BIG 14. not really, of course. i mean i've been 14 for a while. actually it seems like ages. birthday will be coming up sooner or later though. my parents like to overeggagerate about my age and say that you'll feel different. really? not fellin' any different. hmm... i finally gave in! welcome!

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

I knew it all along:p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
alright you asked for it. both of you. drakan you were closer the first time. it's the BIG 14. not really, of course. i mean i've been 14 for a while. actually it seems like ages. birthday will be coming up sooner or later though. my parents like to overeggagerate about my age and say that you'll feel different. really? not fellin' any different. hmm... i finally gave in! welcome!

Im sure you said you were older when i said 15 :hmm: thats why i said 16. Well there are afew people here who are the same age :p

B

blu phoenix

yeah, like skorm there. but still 16 would have been a nice age for me.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
yeah, like skorm there. but still 16 would have been a nice age for me.

Only 2 years away, you would be surprised how fast it starts to go!

B

blu phoenix

yeah time does fly fast. i guess i am sort of starting to feel older. in a way. but i'm still a crazy teen.oh yeah and get this my mom already knows what she wants to do for my sweet 16. i told her nothin fancy. i guess i not a fancy type of girl. but i dodubt she'll listen. "oohhh... a limo". i guess a limo would be cool to ride in.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
yeah time does fly fast. i guess i am sort of starting to feel older. in a way. but i'm still a crazy teen.oh yeah and get this my mom already knows what she wants to do for my sweet 16. i told her nothin fancy. i guess i not a fancy type of girl. but i dodubt she'll listen. "oohhh... a limo". i guess a limo would be cool to ride in.

They are pretty cool yeah, and if you get a good driver like we did at 16 you get free booze :p 4 bottles of champagne and all the whiskey we could drink :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.