• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I lost everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
I lost everything

i was buying a red dragon pistol off some1 and i had heard of a glitch where u turn off ur xbox after gifting the money and they get and it doesnt save for u so u both get the money. unfortunately, my game now freezes everytime i want to load him up. i tried removing my hardrive and putting it back in, installing the game to my hardrive but nothing worked. i had everything on that character, all 11 legendary weapons, huge sums of cash, all the dolls and the highrollers coat. i have to start a new character now and i was wondering if anyone had any spare weapons or some cash to spare cuz i now have to start from scratch. :( if u have them that would be great. Message me here or on XBL. thank u

My highest score in the westcliff shooting range was 203. i thought that was some kind of record or something, but now its nothin :(

Anvious

Reaction score
Re: I lost everything

I can give you some money, or well all of my money....
Since I got glitched :(
So how about I give you all I have, then I start over as well and split the money in half. So youll have like ... 30k I think :rolleyes:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

If my gold membership holds out long enough, I'll see what I can do...can't remember what I have but I think it's quite a bit :)

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Alright thx guys I'll add u both on XBL

Aristo

In Shade And Shadow
Premium
Reaction score

Evan52395;367633 said:
i was buying a red dragon pistol off some1 and i had heard of a glitch where u turn off ur xbox after gifting the money and they get and it doesnt save for u so u both get the money. unfortunately, my game now freezes everytime i want to load him up.
Your not supposed to turn the game off whenever it saves anyway, every game displays that warning. Why cheat?....heh I can give you 1 mil in about an hour. ;]

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

I don't kno y I did it but thank u. I just got home now so I'll be online in a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.