• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I NEED A RED RED DRAGON NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeSander

Reaction score
I NEED A RED RED DRAGON NOW!!!

I will pay ten mill

and im willing to trade a enforcer and a calavera just for the red dragon i just need one idc if its a rip off let me know!

Dualist

Reaction score
Re: I NEED A RED RED DRAGON NOW!!!

Not just a Red Dragon- a Red RED Dragon. Twice as red as the original model.

I can maybe sell it to you. Not really looking for gold, but if you have any potions of life, or a Charles hat or an Achon's Dream... Send me a PM.

DeSander

Reaction score

sorry buddy i dont have any of that but if u can think of anything else u want for it let me know

Dualist

Reaction score

Master Turret Pistol with two augment slots?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

if you dont have potions of life because you used them then tough luck, but if you havent come across any well:
1) Theres one Bowerstone Market>Fairfax road. Go to your right in a grassy area when arriving from fairfax gardens. thers a chest that has one in.
2) Another is in a chest in the Gargoyle Trove when you get a certain amount of gargoyles. not sure how many, i think 20.
3) The last one's in a dive spot in bower lake sort of bedind the hero hill when coming from Market Road or the Gypsy Camp.

if the red dragon is worth that much to you, then this is a little quest you must go on. be cautious not to press X when your viewing the item the first time you get it.

DeSander

Reaction score

Dualist;381552 said:
Master Turret Pistol with two augment slots?

you'll trade me that for a red dragon? if so let me see what i can do

DeSander

Reaction score

Evan52395;381554 said:
if you dont have potions of life because you used them then tough luck, but if you havent come across any well:
1) Theres one Bowerstone Market>Fairfax road. Go to your right in a grassy area when arriving from fairfax gardens. thers a chest that has one in.
2) Another is in a chest in the Gargoyle Trove when you get a certain amount of gargoyles. not sure how many, i think 20.
3) The last one's in a dive spot in bower lake sort of bedind the hero hill when coming from Market Road or the Gypsy Camp.

if the red dragon is worth that much to you, then this is a little quest you must go on. be cautious not to press X when your viewing the item the first time you get it.

um evan werent u suppose to sell me a red dragon i got your calvera what happen???

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

i didnt end up getting one sorry. ive been trying, but i couldnt go online yesterday cuz of my connection. Ive still been asking people. pm me if you get one from Dualist so i dont have to ask anymore

DeSander

Reaction score

Evan52395;381562 said:
i didnt end up getting one sorry. ive been trying, but i couldnt go online yesterday cuz of my connection. Ive still been asking people. pm me if you get one from Dualist so i dont have to ask anymore

its fine but yeah ill send u a pm if i get 1

Status
Not open for further replies.