• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need help badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gladiator

I need help badly

im trying to find out were to buy some bright plate armor ive searched for like 2 hours and cant find a place that sells it, so could someone plz give me some advice on were to get it?

S

Selej

Re: I need help badly

You can only get the full suit of Bright Plate armor at the Arena. You can get some of the pieces (Upper body) from wandering merchants til then.

G

gladiator

crap im already done with the arena is there any way to get back in to buy the stuff?

S

Selej

Unless the added new vendors towards the end of TLC(after beating Jack the first time, since I'm not past it yet) you're out of luck. For the old Fable, that was the one time you could purchase it.

G

gladiator

i can buy dark but i dont want dark lol

do u kno were the vendors tht sell it are generally?

S

Selej

The vendors that sell it are all accessible before the Arena so I'm assuming around Barrows, Greatwood, ect. However like I said earlier, it only has the Hauberk and the Gloves. All the lower body pieces are in the Arena area.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

I got most of the bright plate pieces from the weapons/clothing dude in Knothole Glade.... any other bits I needed I got from a vendor around the Arena area. I am prettu sure you can still get the gear after you finish the Arena. Just look about for a while, chat to some travelling traders and check out their wares...

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

Find upper portion by traders in Witchwood, Darkwood, and ocassionally Greatwood. Find the lower portion at Knothle Glade, Arena, Hook Coast, or Snowspire town.

Personally I believe they should of made the Holy Warrior helm and Demon Warrior helm available earlier in the game. Then I could of played more of the game wearing those awesome helms, and avoid getting scars on my Paladins face.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

I jus got it like 2 days ago it looks exactly like the Evil one. And it doesn't really match the brite plate armour that much (there's too much white on the helm)

B

blu phoenix

i'd like to get them. i just haven't yet. keep searchin.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Holy Helm:Lost Bay

Daemon Helm: Archon's Shrine

;)

B

blu phoenix

thx. that'll help. right now i just started up a new game.at the arena but when i get there i'll get them.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Demon helm is the best lookin helm in the whole game;)

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Why?!:O :noexpression: :hmm:

B

blu phoenix

you just seem to like the evil stuff better. in a way i like a lot of the evil stuff too. i think are more evil clothing than good in the game is that right?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
i figured you'd say that.

Well naturally the evil stuff always looks best :devil:

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
you just seem to like the evil stuff better. in a way i like a lot of the evil stuff too. i think are more evil clothing than good in the game is that right?

Ummmmmmmm...........I think there about the same. Both have an equal amount of clothing..........:ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.