• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i need help finding the right places to buy food to make my char skinny again

Sakray69

LionHeart
Reaction score
i need help finding the right places to buy food to make my char skinny again

can anyone help me i need some help finding the right stuff to get me skinny again and i also need help finding the right places to buy the stuff for the brightwood demon door

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
Re: i need help finding the right places to buy food to make my char skinny again

there is a pub game item you can eat that makes the very skinny, try asking around in the market place for anyone selling that item

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
Re: i need help finding the right places to buy food to make my char skinny again

Produce stalls, maybe even some pubs. Celery is what you're looking...right?

Mad Money Z

If I was a penguin...
Reaction score

Brightwood demon door will ask for a number of things. go to the thread in the "Help" forum. but produce stalls is were your looking. they sell celery and that is what will make your char skinnyer. but if your REALLY fat its gunna take alot alot of celery to return to normal.

Sakray69

LionHeart
Reaction score

ok cus i was looking around and i can only buy one celery and i never can find anyone that sells anymore

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

If you have the Knothole Island expanison the potion place sells skinny potions. That can make you skinny in half a second.

Kirinou

Reaction score

In the expansion, Knothole Island, there are potions that you can buy that make you skinny, really easily too!

Moon-Shadow30

Fable Lover
Reaction score

To get Skinny again I'd say eat a load of celery. You can get it in the bowerstone market food stall.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Buy celery from different shops.