• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need help for weapon designing

Pipo16

Reaction score
I need help for weapon designing

First things first i need a program that i can create weapons with and a guide on how to use it... i would be thank full if you guys could help me....

Pipo16

Reaction score
Re: I need help for weapon designing

i need 3d designs man

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

you can go to google and search for a trial 3ds max, and go to fabletlcmod.com and 'use the search function' (as so many fail to do) and look for 3ds tutorials using the search, they are there, trust me.

Pipo16

Reaction score

thanks man...

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

Whether you choose 3ds Max (Trial or Pay-for-version) or Blender (completely Free) you will need plug-ins for importing/exporting .x (DirectX) files.

You will aslo need a program for creating textures, you can use Photoshop (CS3 or CS4 Trial or Pay-For version, I prefer to use CS3) or you can use GIMP (Free)

GIMP 2.6.7 Free Download

Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended Free Trial *Need to create a free account to download*

As for Adobe Photoshop CS3, a free trial is no longer available since CS4 came out, you CAN still obtain CS3 but only through Purchasing the full program.

Now, for the Plug-ins for your modeling program:
Pandasoft DirectX Exporter for 3ds Max (Select the version of 3ds you have for the appropriate file)

List of Plug-ins, Blender .X Exporter is listed here, as well as the 3ds Max .X Importer

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

the directX exporter comes with blender, no need to download it

Pipo16

Reaction score

thanks guys

Pipo16

Reaction score

pPLnOmE;349461 said:
Whether you choose 3ds Max (Trial or Pay-for-version) or Blender (completely Free) you will need plug-ins for importing/exporting .x (DirectX) files.

You will aslo need a program for creating textures, you can use Photoshop (CS3 or CS4 Trial or Pay-For version, I prefer to use CS3) or you can use GIMP (Free)

GIMP 2.6.7 Free Download

Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended Free Trial *Need to create a free account to download*

As for Adobe Photoshop CS3, a free trial is no longer available since CS4 came out, you CAN still obtain CS3 but only through Purchasing the full program.

Now, for the Plug-ins for your modeling program:
Pandasoft DirectX Exporter for 3ds Max (Select the version of 3ds you have for the appropriate file)

List of Plug-ins, Blender .X Exporter is listed here, as well as the 3ds Max .X Importer

thanks dude but the Blender Exporter link isn't working...... sorry for not answering i was in boot camp lol now i got a few weeks off from the army

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

Just make sure you've got python 2.6