• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need help transferring!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fable2fan#45

I need help transferring!

Is there any one that i can trust to give some items to them and then log onto my second fable profile and you trade me the items back to me?

If you dont understand i can help explain. but i need someone trustworthy lol. None of my real life freinds play this game so this is the only way i can do it.

C

Cleaver J

Re: I need help transferring!

ill help. you can trust me, i already have everything so i wouldnt have any use for your stuff.

F

fable2fan#45

im going to be on later tonight. so ill add you then. thanks!

C

Cleaver J

your welcome, i cant get on right now, but i will probably get on tomarow, if thats ok.

F

fable2fan#45

okay thats fine too

Charliee!

Reaction score

Man, ill help u xfer anything u need if you help me the same way, whenever u ask, if Im connected, Ill do it for u.
Add me on XBL

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I can be trusted, just keep a list of the stuff you send. I have to much stuff to remember.:)

V

Votuse

moonfever;243759 said:
I can be trusted, just keep a list of the stuff you send. I have to much stuff to remember.:)

same here. ill help anyone transfer when im on.... also my xbox live name is demonbaine. i use my brothers xbox name because im a cheap bastard

:D

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

moonfever;243759 said:
same :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.