• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i wanna be young again !

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shadow warrior

i wanna be young again !

hi in tlc on my GOOD hero he got to age 64 and he went all dif skin colours blue on his legs green on his chest redish on his forhead etc

just wondered on fable tlc (xbox) if theirs a way to reverse the age if so please tell me

also i heard a guy said you age everytime you buy a skill if thats so dont you age each fable day?

also is it worth buying that skill where you summon a a ghostly beats i wanna do it to get lots of skill exp is it worht buying

if anyone has any of the answers to these questions please get back to me

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: i wanna be young again !

shadow warrior;43924 said:
hi in tlc on my GOOD hero he got to age 64 and he went all dif skin colours blue on his legs green on his chest redish on his forhead etc

just wondered on fable tlc (xbox) if theirs a way to reverse the age if so please tell me

also i heard a guy said you age everytime you buy a skill if thats so dont you age each fable day?

also is it worth buying that skill where you summon a a ghostly beats i wanna do it to get lots of skill exp is it worht buying

if anyone has any of the answers to these questions please get back to me

You age everytime you level up. there's no stopping it.
The Max age is 65, however, if you have fable for the PC just download Fable Trainer +24, and you can have your character be whatever age you like.

May take a second (teleport or restart the game) before it takes effect. Check your Hero Stats to see the age you put.

H

Hexadecimal

shadow warrior;43924 said:

... umm... that's not normal... you should just look old...
had you just got a tattoo by any chance?

well... you can check out the temples of skorm and avo for minor age reductions, by sacrificing souls or cash...
http://forums.projectego.net/hero-age-exploit-188/?highlight=reduction
http://forums.projectego.net/youth-help-needed-1344/?highlight=reduction

umm... well, summon is pretty cool... but whenever I've used it I didn't get a combat mulitplyer or any exp for killing the thing... so I only use it for the joy of having a slave... not for exp... though that could just be my game... it has been wrought with glitches from day one...

D

dark_hart

can someone give me a pic [[screenshots]] plzzz of some one who is 65 in fable so I can see how u look when u get old

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
D

Dekatt

...yeah, those dudes ARE old. D:

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

I wonder if theres a way you could mod your computer to where you could stay a kid through the whole game? It would be funny to see a kid wearing platemail and kicking Jacks can.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Adam;44253 said:
I wonder if theres a way you could mod your computer to where you could stay a kid through the whole game? It would be funny to see a kid wearing platemail and kicking Jacks can.

I doubt that as the skins just wouldnt match together etc.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

or if you do my style of making money thats not a cheat but i get around a million and more in 45 seconds you go to the temple of avo give 10,000 i think it is and your 10 years younger

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Or you could never get old if you never level up LOL

S

SephiriothXII

Yeah, i think my charator aged a little too fast.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

SephiriothXII;45739 said:
Yeah, i think my charator aged a little too fast.

Min Age is 18 Max is 65, no matter what you do, the character will always age to 65. You age depending on how many times you spend your experience.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Synopsis

• You Age when you Level up
  • You can lower your age a total of two times once at Avo temple Once at Skorms Temple
  • There is an age trick that you can do during the Find the Archaeologist Quest
  • To be the youngest at the end of the game you should max out abilities before going to temples for "youthening"
  • You can Mod your age using trainers

H

Hexadecimal

Albion Knight;45761 said:
Synopsis

• The is an age trick that you can do during the Gind the Archaeologist Quest

hehehe... Gind eh? think I must have missed that quest...:lol:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score