• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i wonder what happens to the guild

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Re: i wonder what happens to the guild

Zarkes;201357 said:
yeah, that guild thing sounds like something from king arthur lol, so now that oneriver turned into a lake around the guild??? guess im notup to date as i thought
There's a quest connected to a lot of this. We will just have to take our time, to figure it all out. With many different endings, it could end up different ways.:)

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

there is a lake around the guild!!!!
Can anyne give me a link t this please it would be very aperciated

Lionheart

Reaction score

^ You might want to put a spoiler warning in you post :hmm:

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Lionheart;201448 said:
^ You might want to put a spoiler warning in you post :hmm:

Sorry but luckly it was not much of an spoiler!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

If towns can grow and prosper, by helping, why couldn't the guild? If there's a way to help rebuild it, I will. ;) There's a lot of messed up places, and it could be just one more, to fix. At least I hope so.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

Lionheart;201305 said:
SPOILER - Highlight Taken from oxm magazine "Not least because the golden trail leads to a dungeon never before seen in public. located on the island in the middle of a lake. This mysterious tomb contains the remnants of a long forgotten heros guild - a training area for novice adventurers . These ancient halls are also full of relics and murals,References to the events of Fable and the defeat of the legendary jack of blades. It is revealed that 500 years before, this noble age was erased in a cataclysm paving the way for albions new age of enlightenment."

Hope i helped :)

nice! rep+

Y

Yoyomaniac

I know what happened to the guild, read the tales of albion section on the lionhead website. If you cant be bothered, then read this:

Ok so basicly, about 20 years after fable one was set a new hero emerges, he just graduates from the hero guild when people start to rebel on the heros and burn down the guild, he goes into hiding everywere, then his wife and his daughter, who he has been writing to, leads the riots to his door in hook coast, then the story stops (its writen in to form of letters to his wife and daughter, so he basicly died lol)

G

geodude111

the story 20 years later from fable TLC is right but right now the guild is destroyed and now is lying at the bottom of bower lake.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Lol :D
Great stuff :lol:
Just closing up a 4 months old post, that's good ^_^ + rep

Dentie

Reaction score

dont post on such old threads man!!

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

ali1238;201209 said:
Your charector and a few hero will find the guild and re build it again. Everyone else should reapise that there is already an answer for why the guild is destroyed and I have given an link for it earlier on this topic.

that actually makes sense in fable 1 the guildmaster used to be apperntice i believe and him and a group of friends including sycthe (i think) mutaineed and rebuilt the guild how their pictured it so it would be a series of events happening all over again

I think thats right its in a book somewher ein fable but havnt played tlc in 2 years so id have to do some checking also thnx to the dude that said about tales of albion on the lion head website i didnt know there was such a thing ill have something to keep me busy for hours :D