• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

iCEnhancer: GTA IV Engine Mod

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
gta42.png

There are a lot of mods out there that often tweak or add little or big things to a game, and then there are those exceptional mods that come along and completely overhauls a game be it visually or gameplay. iCEnhancer 1.3 beta (shown in pictures below) is one of those exceptional ones that gives GTA IV on the PC a graphical steroid injection and providing the game with some serious photographic realism that you don't have to wait for GTA 5 to finally have. Check it out in the video and thumbnails below.

-----------------------​
-----------------------​

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Amazes me the lengths some modders go to and i have a lot of respect for those that put the time and effort into improving titles in a big way.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Amazes me the lengths some modders go to and i have a lot of respect for those that put the time and effort into improving titles in a big way.

Agreed, there's some mods for Fallout 3 & New Vegas that make it absolutely impossible to have fun again without them. I'm unable to comprehend what's in store for PC gamers once Skyrim is released and the really dedicated get their hands dirty with the modding tools.