• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could buy?

chasep2829

Reaction score
If you could buy?

I know that people can buy stores and junk on the game and I want to know what you would do. Would you buy a bar? A corner shop? A clothing store or sword and armory? What would you sell in it? Would you sell your prize items?:wacko:

jwc2200

Reaction score
Re: If you could buy?

I would buy taverns. In FTLC they pay good rent and it may be the same in F2.

M

Mr.SandMan

i would probably buy a corner shop and name it mcdonaldes yea thats right mcdonaldes
then after i make a ton of money i would buy out the rest and make a whole bunch of mcdonaldes so i could have a franchise restoraunt busniues =)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I'm not sure yet. I might start out with a shack in the woods, to see if anythings hidden, and then work my way up.:unsure:

Steampunk

Space Head
Reaction score

A Head Shop, No Just kidding. I dont know, I would open up a Burger Liege (King) and compete with Mr. Sandman, I would buy a shop, get some legendary armor, sell it for thousands of gold, (which no one could afford) and blacksmith cheap copies of it and sell those for much much less.

R

Ranger28

I'll be a corrupt hermit. Who intices lost civilians into his hut, then chains em up and...

brings them to a market to sell to the locals as servants.:devil:

Nah i'll be a simple farmer at first, with a little house and a windmill like the one in the demo. Then i'll sell the produce until i have enough to buy a tavern and in a nice town. And be the friendly nieghbourhood alcoholic beverage distributor.

Please excuse my english i'm Australian :D

Z

Zingo

Ranger28;180660 said:
Nah i'll be a simple farmer at first, with a little house and a windmill like the one in the demo. Then i'll sell the produce until i have enough to buy a tavern and in a nice town. And be the friendly nieghbourhood alcoholic beverage distributor.

Please excuse my english i'm Australian :D

Oooh, Im also going to go with the farmer I think.
(And your english is better than most people on the internet...)

Steampunk

Space Head
Reaction score

I would buy a whole town and turn it into a theme park. Albionworld. or Heroland. and everything would be overpriced, especially food and water.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

chasep2829;180533 said:
I know that people can buy stores and junk on the game and I want to know what you would do. Would you buy a bar? A corner shop? A clothing store or sword and armory? What would you sell in it? Would you sell your prize items?:wacko:

I would start small, and work my way up. First time through, I have no idea, what, each building or shack will have in them.:unsure:

Ishrin

Oakvale Drunkard
Reaction score

Going to be if I can a blacksmith. It'd be great to wield my own swords... Engrave my special cool symbol on it... Noice!!

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

Mr.SandMan;180540 said:
i would probably buy a corner shop and name it mcdonaldes yea thats right mcdonaldes
then after i make a ton of money i would buy out the rest and make a whole bunch of mcdonaldes so i could have a franchise restoraunt busniues =)
mcdonaldes? not mcdonalds? o_O

C

ConnMon

I'd like to own a tavern, and supply it with food from my farm, and beer from cheap suppliers. I might even open a chain of them and call it Hooters.

B

BonzaiiSheep

I will make a ridiculous amount of money on the pre-release pub games and buy myself a CASTLE then i will tax the hell out of the citizens and buy myself another one.. and another.. and another....... and another......... AND THEN I WILL BE THE UNDISPUTED LORD AND OWNER OF ALBION!!!! then i will hire a whole bunch of bandits, make them kill EVERY SINGLE PERSON.. aferwards i kill ALL OF THE BANDITS!! AND BECOME THE ONLY LIVING HUMAN BEING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! then i will move in to the woods in a small ****ty shack and become a sad saad liittle hermit person with my little dog and drink myself to death.....

K

kroy23

i would buy a ship and sail the sea. maybe being a pirate and attacking trade boats or rich party boats

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I'd buy the Darkwood Bordello!

No reason why...

^_^

C

ConnMon

I change mine! I'd but all the structures in a remote settlement by the sea. There I would mount my resistence against the true ruler of Albion. My settlement (by now a fortress) would be a haven to pirates, and would have a "McDonaldes", lol.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

projectego;184580 said:
I'd buy the Darkwood Bordello!

No reason why...

^_^
LOL, I think I know.
Maybe you can buy a bridge somewhere, and charge people to cross it. Start small, work up. Stuff, like weapons, potions, etc. could be hid, in anything, we buy. I'm really looking forward to this game.:)

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

I would buy a nosy neighbors house and force him and his family into homelessness and eventually my slave trade.