• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm a little worried..

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Always on DRM should have been scrapped years ago, ive never once heard about it preventing people from pirating games. In fact in most cases it pushes more people into piracy to avoid such issues.

Exactly. There's already an offline crack being made(illegally of course). EA is screwed.

Some guy tried to get a refund and he was refused, despite it being in an official statement that they would give out refunds to anyone who wanted one. http://www.gamechup.com/ea-refuses-to-refund-user-for-simcity-threatens-account-ban/

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Exactly. There's already an offline crack being made(illegally of course). EA is screwed.

Some guy tried to get a refund and he was refused, despite it being in an official statement that they would give out refunds to anyone who wanted one. http://www.gamechup.com/ea-refuses-to-refund-user-for-simcity-threatens-account-ban/

Thats what I mean, when I had my trouble internet connection years ago I had to do the same because it would randomly disconnect & kick me from single player games. So frustrating that I resorted to finding offline cracks myself to get around it.

This morning EA have said they will give out a free PC game to everyone who purchased it.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
This morning EA have said they will give out a free PC game to everyone who purchased it.

Any PC game(though I assume it'll be one published by EA) or ones they have listed? There's a good chance there won't be games there that anyone would actually be interested in, sadly.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Any PC game(though I assume it'll be one published by EA) or ones they have listed? There's a good chance there won't be games there that anyone would actually be interested in, sadly.

All people who purchased the game will get an email soon with more details.