• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm thinking to buy the dlc and i want your opinion

Lucky Strike

Reaction score
For everyone that knows well or has them I wanted to ask about the dlc of fable 3.

First of all I mainly want the traitor's keep that has appr. 10 new quests. I wanted to ask this: Are the quests good? Also is it in a new area like knowtable aisland in fable 2? How lon are they? Do they add anything to the story?

And secondly understone.. What is it after all??? Just like the arena?? Does it have any quests? Is it big?

I want both as i loooove fable :D

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Well, I'll start off by saying that I enjoy both DLCs quite a bit, and I would recommend buying them.

The main quest in the Understone DLC is a pretty interesting and unique quest, and Understone itself is a very cool place, especially when you see it for the first time. This DLC pack also comes with a shooting range quest at the Mercenary Camp, and it allows you to replay Reaver's wheel of misfortune in his Millfields mansion. Both of these quests will give you some new ranged weaponry, and they are pretty fun.

The Traitor's Keep doesn't actually add anything to the main storyline of Fable 3. It has its own story, which I found to be quite entertaining. The quests are fun, and you get three entirely new regions. You also get a pretty good amount of new outfits.

Lucky Strike

Reaction score
I think i'm gonna buy both.. Even out of curiosity.. I mean.. It's fable! lol