• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[IMAGES] New Screenshots from Comic-Con

Status
Not open for further replies.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score
Re: [IMAGES] New Screenshots from Comic-Con

Skorm's Boss;410363 said:
You'd stand like that if someone was trying to hit you with a big bloody sword!

I'm sticking with my theory, human not goblin!o_O
No because the goblin has a bigger, shinier sword. I'd be stabbing that ***** in the stomach.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

POOP;410366 said:
No because the goblin has a bigger, shinier sword. I'd be stabbing that ***** in the stomach.

just because you underline goblin does not change my mind, human!

(probably female, hot looking that you will want to marry!):cool:

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I will now proceed to disagree with everyone, not-quite-solely for the purpose of pure orneriness. No offense to the people at whom I sling insults. It's just because I get riled when people insult my intelligence.

The Tyrant Lord;410322 said:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/fable-3/showimg-1/

Have a closer look.
showimg-1

In case you're wondering, your posted image is just a red x of doom. But the link does show the characters cutsie widdle toesies. What I don't see is why a goblin can't have toes.

And anyway, when have you seen humans running around naked, HUH?

ali1238;410327 said:
Still looks like a goblin to me.

Well... I wouldn't go THAT far, but it COULD be.

Skorm's Boss;410336 said:
it looks like a skinny woman in leather armour!

1st, look and the hands and feet, normal human size when conpared with the hero they are fighting.

2nd, boobs, the armour clearly has two bumps where you would normally find womens boobs!

3rd, not a goblin

Why can't a goblin look like that, is my point? Perfectly likely that it's a tusken raider-ripoff human. But it's not all that unlikely that it's a goblin.

SelfAppointedGunslinger;410356 said:
Because goblins have different hands, do I really need to dumb My explainations down any more? :sly:

No, but you might be able to be more of a twat if you try really hard. Why do goblins have to have different hands?

GreenGoblinIIASM136.gif

The Green Goblin has human hands.:D

Goblin_Hunter.JPG

So do those guys. What's the problem?

Skorm's Boss;410369 said:
(probably female, hot looking that you will want to marry!):cool:

What, you can't marry a hot female goblin? That's speciesist, that is!

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

I think this is a pic of co-op fighting. The "goblin" looks like a female in some kind of outfit. Look at a larger image and you see boobies so it is definately female, she has a master katana, and I think the horns are part of the outfit and not (as previously speculated by me) female horns.

king_reaver

Reaction score

have you thought of it being Aurora bandit or assassin

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

Walker;410528 said:
What, you can't marry a hot female goblin? That's speciesist, that is!

goblin or no,
you can marry who ever you want Walker o_O

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I love me some sexy goblin ass.

Reaction score

No, but you might be able to be more of a twat if you try really hard. Why do goblins have to have different hands?

No, You arrogant dolt, The only twat here is You, Why wouldn't there be the possibility of them having different hands?

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...&sa=X&ei=pPFQTJ9jn7rSBLGkjIgH&ved=0CDUQ9QEwAw

Human hands? don't look human to me smartass...

Truth be told, I could waste My time looking for more images, but then again I'm not going to waste My time obssessively seeking multiple images like you have just to convince You otherwise, the fact of whether it's a goblin or not in the image doesn't really matter in the end for all we know it's probably something else entirely. In case You haven't noticed, A goblin is a fictional creature, ideas of what sort of hands it may have are subjectively relative to the person's own idea of a goblin. some have human hands, some don't. So please don't make a fool of Yourself by trying to make an objective claim about a fictional creature...

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

Maybe it's a Hobbe who has lived long enough to grow into his weight? I think that's reasonable.

Reaction score

POOP;410730 said:
Maybe it's a Hobbe who has lived long enough to grow into his weight? I think that's reasonable.

Perfectly plausible. ^_^

Reaction score

finally i agree its ether a developed hobb or a human my only problem with the goblin theory is that NONE of the fable games have had anything even called a goblin i would love to see creatures like gobins and such in the game but as the game is moving futher and futher away from mytholagy and into reality ist still a 60 40 spin in myths favor but i just dont see adding anymore mythalogical creaturers i agee its ether a highly developed hobb or a human blocking an attack

Reaction score

Syth the old one;410763 said:
finally i agree its ether a developed hobb or a human my only problem with the goblin theory is that NONE of the fable games have had anything even called a goblin i would love to see creatures like gobins and such in the game but as the game is moving futher and futher away from mytholagy and into reality ist still a 60 40 spin in myths favor but i just dont see adding anymore mythalogical creaturers i agee its ether a highly developed hobb or a human blocking an attack

You make a good point, I can't really imagine lionhead caving in & putting a load of new creatures all of a sudden they have a formula to follow.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;410724 said:
No, You arrogant dolt, The only twat here is You, Why wouldn't there be the possibility of them having different hands?

YO! I'm arguing that the damn thing could be either way. Not that it's definitely one or the other. This is an incredibly stupid argument, but I called you a twat because you're trying to insult my intelligence over something asinine, and I get ****ed easy.

SelfAppointedGunslinger;410356 said:
Because goblins have different hands, do I really need to dumb My explainations down any more? :sly:

What, are you insulted that I thought that comment was ****y and obnoxious?

Reaction score

Walker;410916 said:
YO! I'm arguing that the damn thing could be either way. Not that it's definitely one or the other. This is an incredibly stupid argument, but I called you a twat because you're trying to insult my intelligence over something asinine, and I get ****ed easy.

What, are you insulted that I thought that comment was ****y and obnoxious?

What intelligence? You call all that intelligence? What the hell do You mean I'm trying to insult Your intelligence anyway? Are You that much of an egomaniac that You think Im out to get You? You know what I don't care if You get ****ed easily You should learn to control Your temper then shouldn't You? It's not all about You y'know...

Well maybe if You didn't ask the same repetive 'why' question multiple times in a row when I've already offered a possibility answer My reply comment wouldn't have so '****y' & 'obnoxious.'

Knifeboy

Reaction score

man that picture of either a adult hob, a goblin or a human looks awesome I hope we have the chance to use similar armor and not just flashy princely armor that needs to be polished twice a day to keep its shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.