• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Infinite strength, combat multiplier

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Val The Vagrant

Re: Infinite strength, combat multiplier

and if you do marry her you can get a legendary weapon that isn't very good but still great for those who collect stuff (like me)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Val The Vagrant said:
and if you do marry her you can get a legendary weapon that isn't very good but still great for those who collect stuff (like me)

Yeah its always good to say you have at least owned most of the weapons.

M

maniac_167

about getting lady grey into the , erm, bedroom. I have her in there but she doesn't talk or do anything. I guess what I'm asking is, does she ever put out?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

maniac_167 said:
about getting lady grey into the , erm, bedroom. I have her in there but she doesn't talk or do anything. I guess what I'm asking is, does she ever put out?

You must impress her first, use a different expression near her as much as you can and never repeat one, as soon as you have done them all leave for a while then come back and repeat. Also give her gifts like a black rose i think it is.

L

Liberator

Having an Attractiveness Level of near +100 and wearing nothing but your knickers also helps. :lol: ^_^

M

maniac_167

lmao I'll try both and see if I ...... get lucky

A

Arckon

plz no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Uhm its weird because she hates black roses, my advice just do a routine of flirt, sexy hero pose, then manly arm pump. Repeat. And if you make money like i do you should have plenty of emerads. buy some other gem cheap. give emerald then other gem emerald other gem. It took me about a minute or so.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

SorenSwift said:
Uhm its weird because she hates black roses, my advice just do a routine of flirt, sexy hero pose, then manly arm pump. Repeat. And if you make money like i do you should have plenty of emerads. buy some other gem cheap. give emerald then other gem emerald other gem. It took me about a minute or so.

Strange she would ONLY except those kind from me :hmm:

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

xD I know when you go to marry her she only takes a black rose then later she hates them.

B

blu phoenix

SorenSwift said:
xD I know when you go to marry her she only takes a black rose then later she hates them.

that's lady grey for ya.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Yeah like that one lady says when your going to marry lady grey. The more they have the more they want.

B

blu phoenix

SorenSwift said:
Yeah like that one lady says when your going to marry lady grey. The more they have the more they want.
bingo!;):D

S

spirit_gun

where is the ladys greys sister and necklace??????

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

To get the necklace go to oakvale memorial garden 2 guys will be whipsering. DONT KILL THEM. go behind the wall next to them and listen they said they buried something of value go down to the bigger beach in oakvale and dig inbetween the 2 canues and tada as for her sister go down by the small rusted up stables in the gray house level and flash the lamp 3 times and you can talk to her.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Just glad to help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.