• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

insert complaints here please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfgod

Reaction score
insert complaints here please!

So if you have any complaints, doubts or thoughts about fable 3 then express yourself in this thread

(Do not say the same thing over again, if you agree with someone then type that you agree with him or that partially agree with him (you may give an explanation on that) but dont make it a thread with the same complaints...)

I'll start:

I have the feeling that there is a huge limit to the 'controlling your kingdom' thing, they just dont want you to know that now, so they give very litttle information about the 'judgements' and etcetera.

Also, i do not see a differences between the old interaction system and the new interaction system, except a new interface, the interactions can change into other interactions and some more emotions/ interactions (like farting in somebody's face (LOL)).
Whats new about it and where is the realistic touch that PM is talking about?
What I find irritating about it is that he makes it look like one of the bigger improvements of the game, which it isnt!

Another thing, holding hands shouldnt be the interaction to make somebody to follow you, i can't see myself holding hands with an mature men, or a male friend because i dont do that in real live. If i want somebody to accompany me to the pub, I'll ask them to join, not take their hand and lead them to the pub.

Lastly, the interactive pause menu. Instead of a list, you have a room to walk in that holds all your stuff from a certain catergory (as an example: clothing).
Wouldnt the "endless" list of items (like in fable 2 (this is what PM said)) be replaced by cupboards or something and wouldnt you be spending hours searching for the right one.
A list is better then spending time searching in a room.

So these were all the doubts, complaints and thought i had on fable 3.
I hope you are interested in this thread and would be so kind to reply :)

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score
Re: insert complaints here please!

halfgod;398047 said:
So if you have any complaints, doubts or thoughts about fable 3 then express yourself in this thread

(Do not say the same thing over again, if you agree with someone then type that you agree with him or that partially agree with him (you may give an explanation on that) but dont make it a thread with the same complaints...)

I'll start:

I have the feeling that there is a huge limit to the 'controlling your kingdom' thing, they just dont want you to know that now, so they give very litttle information about the 'judgements' and etcetera.

Also, i do not see a differences between the old interaction system and the new interaction system, except a new interface, the interactions can change into other interactions and some more emotions/ interactions (like farting in somebody's face (LOL)).
Whats new about it and where is the realistic touch that PM is talking about?
What I find irritating about it is that he makes it look like one of the bigger improvements of the game, which it isnt!

I personally think it is far better, it simplifies it down greatly and you can still do the things you could do before, the new 'follow' with the holding of hands is fantastic, no more annoying NPC's not following fast enough/right.

Another thing, holding hands shouldnt be the interaction to make somebody to follow you, i can't see myself holding hands with an mature men, or a male friend because i dont do that in real live. If i want somebody to accompany me to the pub, I'll ask them to join, not take their hand and lead them to the pub.

halfgod;398047 said:
Lastly, the interactive pause menu. Instead of a list, you have a room to walk in that holds all your stuff from a certain catergory (as an example: clothing).
Wouldnt the "endless" list of items (like in fable 2 (this is what PM said)) be replaced by cupboards or something and wouldnt you be spending hours searching for the right one.
A list is better then spending time searching in a room.

I have to partially agree here. The interactive menu looks slow and the black transition screen is really poor. While lists are easier to use, they are really boring.

halfgod

Reaction score

*Update,

I think t you cant kill children or rape people in fable 3 :( (LOL)

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

You're jumping to conclusions.

You don't know what's in the game yet. You may be able to let people just follow you instead of holding their hand.

You must also remember that this is a working progress. It has a few months 'til it's release date so there's probably still a lot to do.

I'd wait until you buy/rent the game to give a fair verdict.

Tear

- is now missing in action
Reaction score

It would be better if you would wait till the game is release and then give complaints. They're still working on it and so the final thing may be diffrent.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

halfgod;398056 said:
*Update,

I think t you cant kill children or rape people in fable 3 :( (LOL)

why would u want to rape someone? or kill children for that matter? i understand an evil file, but to an extent. Also there is NO WAY lionhead could get away with something like that in the world we live in today

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I'm of the opinion this game will be awesome until proven otherwise. People are too quick to criticise these days and not willing to see the positive. Lionhead have worked hard, got a great team of voice actors on board and I for one am really looking forward to seeing what's next for the Fable fans :D

halfgod

Reaction score

its complaints, doubts or thoughts:

So let me explain:

if they reveal something (for instance how you walk) you can complain about it.

If they talk about something and reveal it partially you can doubt if it will work (in the sense of if it works smoothly and to your desire)

If they just vaguely talk about it and dont reveal anything you can have a hunch (a feeling/ thought) that it isnt going to work or that its going to work fantastically

So maybe you dont agree with these definitions but that doesnt matter, just stick to the rules and complain already! (if you want to argue about that make another thread or something, or are you to lazy?)

If you dont think you should complain about a game because it isnt even out yet, then shut your pie holes because it has already been said

Also most things that are said at this forum are opinions not arguments so dont discuss somebody elses opinion. You can give arguments while you express your own.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

halfgod;398159 said:
its complaints, doubts or thoughts:

So let me explain:

if they reveal something (for instance how you walk) you can complain about it.

If they talk about something and reveal it partially you can doubt if it will work (in the sense of if it works smoothly and to your desire)

If they just vaguely talk about it and dont reveal anything you can have a hunch (a feeling/ thought) that it isnt going to work or that its going to work fantastically

So maybe you dont agree with these definitions but that doesnt matter, just stick to the rules and complain already! (if you want to argue about that make another thread or something, or are you to lazy?)

If you dont think you should complain about a game because it isnt even out yet, then shut your pie holes because it has already been said

Also most things that are said at this forum are opinions not arguments so dont discuss somebody elses opinion. You can give arguments while you express your own.

Yes... But If you read my previous post you'll know that the game is still a working progress. They may change things and gameplay videos that you've seen may be slightly different to the actual game. Sure, you can go ahead and complain. That's just why I dislike the gaming community.

Lithary

Reaction score

For now I think this game needs a lot of improvements, but it's useless to complain because a lot of people will find excuse for those flaws one way or another...
Something like when you complain about your leg being cut of and they say that it's not bad, but a good thing because your losing weight...

Cain

Reaction score

I'm confused. How can you complain about something that hasn't been released? I can understand listing your concerns but you can't complain.

halfgod

Reaction score

you can complain about the things they have shown you

Cain

Reaction score

I don't see the point about complaining if you haven't tried it or experienced it. Its like Jack Thompson. *****es about games but hes never played them and has only based his opinion on hearing from right wing, church going parents. If theres something I don't like when they release it, I will complain then, but I refuse to be a hypocrite and complain about something I have only seen previews of.

halfgod

Reaction score

you dont have to complain!
You refuse to be a hypocrite, ok fine **** off and dont post at this thread
But if you want to share something else then a complaint about complaining (ooh the irony)
youre welcome

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

i complain about the ones that don't complain, if they don't complain about the game, they don't voice their belief on the game.. it's like voting, if you don't vote, don't complain.:ninja:

Evil Pakman

Reaction score

uggh really one of these threads now for realz?god damnit

barnumspex

barnumspex
Reaction score

The slow walking speed in fable 3 trailer and gameplay, im just saying, normal run speed please.

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

Angel;398150 said:
I'm of the opinion this game will be awesome until proven otherwise. People are too quick to criticise these days and not willing to see the positive. Lionhead have worked hard, got a great team of voice actors on board and I for one am really looking forward to seeing what's next for the Fable fans :D

Epic Win. Nuff' said.

Lithary

Reaction score

@White Knight: Lots of people here played previous Fable games so they can have some idea how new features will look like... and they showed us some of those features so even if you didn't play previous Fable games you can have some idea if your going to like that or not... you don't to experience something to know if you will like it or not!

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Lithary;398450 said:
@White Knight: Lots of people here played previous Fable games so they can have some idea how new features will look like... and they showed us some of those features so even if you didn't play previous Fable games you can have some idea if your going to like that or not... you don't to experience something to know if you will like it or not!

But... Yes you do.

It's like saying "Oh, I've tried Coffee so I know I wont like tea."

Status
Not open for further replies.