1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introducing Flash

Discussion in 'Fable Legends' started by Dark Drakan, Oct 11, 2015.

Register or log in to browse without ads.

1. Dark Drakan

Dark Drakan Administrator Staff Member Guildmaster Legendary Hero

Trophies:
    [​IMG]

The 13th Hero is here, and he's electrifying! Flash is an aggressive, ranged Will user and something of a showman.

Set for a life of fame and wealth, Flash was carried along on a growing wave of audience adulation and seemed on the verge of breaking into the big time. For a time he was never happier than when tossing balls of lightning around while humming a merry tune and winking at a pretty merchant’s daughter.

But when fellow performer, Flair – the one person in the world he truly just might care about – decided to embrace the Heroes’ call, Flash found himself at a crossroads in his life.

Flash knows that the former pair have chemistry that perhaps one day they might actually become a fulltime act, but until that time he’s determined not to let Flair out of his sight.

FULL STORY

FULL LIST CAN BE FOUND HERE

Gikoku and Precipice like this.
  2. DarkONI

DarkONI The Shadow Modder Legendary Hero

Trophies:
    A dark, handsome hairy chested dude sporting nipple clips and extravagant hair with some bizarre poses. I think I just stepped in a JoJo manga.

Gikoku and Dark Drakan like this.
  3. Albion Knight

Albion Knight Avatar the Old Legendary Hero

Trophies:
    I can't say a lot but SO MUCH FUN!!

4. Register or log in to browse without ads.