• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is it Me?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Is it Me?

Nope you aren't the only one, as you can see. I think it's the best rpg ever. I soooo, love it, I play it, every chance I get.:wub:
I love the girls clothes. There's a lot to choose from.:)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I appreciate EVERYTHING about fable 2. It's just like fable..plus..so much more..It's so awesome. F*** everyone else. :lol:

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Haha Touche!

Yeah I love the old Fable and still do, this Game is just the same but got more stuf and obviously better graphics and such..

Just an Improvement to one of the greatest games ever made.

S

Scarletsmoke

could there be a better game?! Fable 2 is actually amazing, storyline is too short, not enough different clothes...but WHO ACTUALLY CARES??! ITS FRICKIN FABLE 2!!!!!

S

shikari

i love it

only stopped to eat, sleep and check here:)

S

Sogen

I love fable it is the best game since Mario Kart 64! The whole fable franchise has been life altering to me.

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

I've gone through the game three times now without gettin' tired of it :D Fantastic game.
(I wouldn't complain if they gave us some more clothes though.)

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Im going through with my 3rd now.. BUT OFF TO FIREWORKS NOW!

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

for me its alot funner as a girl character, for ppl that say tis game islife changing that was my emotion towards fable1 and i wanted to feel it again and fable 2 just didnt come close in its storyline so i am very very very very very very very dissapionted. But its still a good game i play it constantly i havent touched halo 3 in days...

S

shampoomuffin

no way this game is amazing the other people are just being buttz

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Haha yeah thats true.

And LOVELY SIG! Haha

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Scarletsmoke;228189 said:
could there be a better game?! Fable 2 is actually amazing, storyline is too short, not enough different clothes...but WHO ACTUALLY CARES??! ITS FRICKIN FABLE 2!!!!!

Exactly, it's Fable 2, and I'm so happy.^_^

S

soccerxboy101

flashburnnw;227820 said:
this game kicks ass, i total like the game

Fable 3 has officialy confirmed My Uncle works for lionhead and thair has been a confirmed release date but I am not sure.:blush:

S

SafeTrojan Man

The only reason it's so dissappointing to some people is because they set their standards so high for the sequel, when most sequels really aren't ever as good as the original.
There are many little things in the second game that weren't what we expected like the co-op, or the fact that some legendary weopons weren't even as good as their master levels.
I just hope they can focus on some of the small things in the next game.

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

Fable 2 was/is an awesome game, however it was hyped way too much and when compared to the first Fable the only significant improvements were the graphics and physics engine. It lacked alot of things that made the first game great aswell (simple things like fist fighting, lock picking, mana bar and fishing to name a few) and considering the time gap between the 2 games I just hoped for more. All this said though, when compared to alot of other titles the 360 has on offer it truly is one of the best of its kind.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

^ you three need to check the motherfuking post dates!!!!!!!!!!!