• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is it possible to become young again in Fable 2 For the 360?

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score
Re: Is it possible to become young again in Fable 2 For the 36)?

yep good for you

XCRmonger

Reaction score

I chose sacrifice, and became young and strangely super-hot for having full physique...

T

thebeastlyboy15

i picked the wealth one first time, thinking it wouldnt save after the cutscene... it did though :(

now i started a new prof. to get my dog back

B

bigsweetness08

Indypunk;230003 said:
Does that also apply to scars? If you sleep in FF Castle, do your scars go away?

you probably already know this...but there is this potion...it is called the resurrection phial, and if you drink it either before or after you get knocked out you wont have any scars. ive never been knocked out so i dont know. hope i helped

R

Raze

i believe donating at the temple of light makes u young an removes scars like i did it for the legendary weapon an my char looked a whole lot younger an sexyer after i was finihed with it

A

Aboogy

Exactly how much and when do you donate to become young? Kept the Seal. Finished the game. Chose Family. No scars or anything, but my hair is stuck as Grey.

Edit; Found a half-cure. Simply changing the hairstyle worked, though I can no-longer have my precious Ponytail.

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

dvpepsiman;230239 said:
Why the hell would u want to keep the seal and become old? do u like being old

i like the way ur eyes glow with a LIGHT red, not the normal one its different.

G

grimz

actually, I bought Garths tower... and I slept in that weird bed that sends you into that nightmare relm and turns you into a kid. when I woke up, I was totally young. no scars, no weathered look. just like I walked out of the camp in the start.

Mattew2

Reaction score

Just download knothole island...

Sasquatchistan

Reaction score

50,000 cash monies to the temple of light is work for meeee.

im reece

Billionaire
Reaction score

sleep in fairfax garden or donate to the temple of light.

Jackums

The Commander
Reaction score

1; Donate 20k+ at the Temple of Light. Then quick travel. You'll be younger. If it doesn't work, save your game, quit, then reload it. You'll be young then.

2; Buy Brightwood Tower (Garth's Tower), sleep in the bed and do the quest. When you wake up, save the game, quit, then reload it. You'll be young again.

3; Sleep in Castle Fairfax.

All of the above remove scars and make you younger. You can also easily remove scars by buying scar-removing potions from the shop on Knothole Island (DLC).

ojox the blob

Reaction score

I think this game is rather stupid in this respect, the "Great Heroes of Albion" are supposed to live forever (FTW) but Theresa is an old woman, true she might not die, but she can't be any good at fighting. You should not lose your age, ten years in The Spire should not give you grey hair, and sleeping in a bed should not make you younger! It certainly didn't for Lucien when he owned the castle. And for the record sleeping in "The Super Awesome Cool Fairfax Bed" will not get rid of your scars nor will it make you cookies and it shouldn't reduce your age either, but hey.

PS. I also wonder what it would do if you put a month old baby in the bed would it make the mother pregnant again or what?

dvpepsiman;230239 said:
Why the hell would u want to keep the seal and become old? do u like being old

Especially not for Reaver's short annoying ass how's he hero of skill but so short

josh

Zreekz
Reaction score

Sleep in the Regal bed and donate to the Temple of Light guranteed youth, or you can always ]search for the fountain of youth,
It's right next to the Sandgoose

Arkahm

Reaction score

I know that for a fact if you donate a good sum of gold to the temple of light that you will become younger. happened to my hero 1 profile: I donated like 100000 or so and my character was, I swear to god, younger. Though after the donation my character was so freaking blonde the hair was glowing lol. But it is for sure donating at the temple of light deffinetly brings back youth.

WGW

Reaction score

Exactly how much and when do you donate to become young? Kept the Seal. Finished the game. Chose Family. No scars or anything, but my hair is stuck as Grey.

Edit; Found a half-cure. Simply changing the hairstyle worked, though I can no-longer have my precious Ponytail.

Dye it dude...

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

How old is this thread?...2 years old?...I think it was dead when they resurrected it the first time a year after it started...

Reaction score

Tyloric;230115 said:
The only thing that can really get rid of scars is A) Changing your gender or B) An augment that says it reduces scarring.

not true. they have scar vanishing potion at the expense of purity but if your that concerned about purity put all your property to like -50% and you will get it all back. i thinks its only with the knothole island dlc tho.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

master of puppets;430293 said:
not true. they have scar vanishing potion at the expense of purity but if your that concerned about purity put all your property to like -50% and you will get it all back. i thinks its only with the knothole island dlc tho.
Keep in mind how old this thread is, there was no Knothole Island back then peasant.