• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

is the understone dlc worth buying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat4manu

Reaction score
im wondering whether to buy the understone dlc because i read the info on it and it seems very short. Ive already got the traitors keep dlc which i thouroghly enjoyed but im not sure aboout the other one. can some one please tell me why its worth buying

StudioKill

Reaction score
I got the Understone quest pack, and STILL regret it. It's short, and all around sad. I can give spoilers, if you'd like.

nat4manu

Reaction score
might aswell give me some spoilers lol. anything that will help me decided whether theres a point in buying it

nat4manu

Reaction score
thanks for that, answered my question lol. dont think il bother with it =P

StudioKill

Reaction score
Was Traitors Keep worth the buy? I'm tempted, but I'd have to go get microsoft points :/

nat4manu

Reaction score
i enjoyed it, it was quite long there was stuff to collect and new clothes like the sand fury and tells you about logans secret prison. it also gives you 3 new areas to visit so i think its definetly worth ago

StudioKill

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip Nat, I'm probably going to get it before the week is over. (Hopefully)
More worth the buy than Understone, but I still enjoyed that one too.... <3
I mean, I liked Understone, but I don't think it was worth the points, is all.

Angel Fyre Locke

Angelic Devil
Reaction score
Well it's more selective taste. If you liked Reaver's Wheel of Misfortune and enjoyed the Westcliff Shooting Range in Fable II, I'd recommend getting it. But the main questline of Understone is a waste of time.

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
Was Traitors Keep worth the buy? I'm tempted, but I'd have to go get microsoft points :/

I think the keep is worth it, isnt the longest granted but I had a fun playing the new quests, up untill one of the collectables glitched on me (wont say which incase you dont know about them ), which has happened with a few of the new collectables that appear in the T.Keep, any idea if the glitches have been fixed?

Angel Fyre Locke

Angelic Devil
Reaction score
Traitor's Keep is definitely worth it. And Cloakd you get the Prison Guard Clothes from that demon door.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
yah i got the 2 acevmt truner diry and da demon door b4 it wound let me get it

Status
Not open for further replies.