• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is Theresa Evil?

Do you think Theresa is...?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blade Mr.DK

Is Theresa Evil?

Do you think theresa is Good evil neutral or are u not sure...?

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Is Theresa Evil?

She is good, Becuase taking over the spire and say "begon" is the good thing to do ^^

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

I don't know there's so many things she does which makes her good, but the way she says the spire is hers, begone. It doesn't fit.

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

i dont think that she is evil at all, all through she is you gudie to defeating Lucien, she discovers the heroes of skill will and might as well saves you at the beginning

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

i think she is evil.
cus like she tells u to the spire and after that u don't get that much info.
so i think in fable 3 she's going to be evil.
and alot of ppl think that as well but we won't know for sure until fable 3.(sigh).

lao113

Reaction score

I wouldn't say evil, maby missguided. We can't come to any conclusion without knowing what she had been through for the 500 years between fable 1 and fable 2

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

The title saying "Is Theresa Evil?" is leading is it not?

S

Striken7

L;269020 said:
The title saying "Is Theresa Evil?" is leading is it not?

It's not.

I say Theresa is Neutral, but at worst selfish (which can swing good or evil depending).

Throughout the game, she doesn't care whether you are good or evil, or what ultimate choice you make (unlike Hammer), and she doesn't outwardly display a leaning to one side or the other (unlike Reaver). She obviously wants the Spire, and she doesn't care how she gets it. Depending on if she plans on using the Spire for herself (selfish - can be for good or evil) or if she just wants to put a stop to it once and for all (neutral) is unknown.

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Well dude it obviously is if the title was What do you think Theresa is then it would be different.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

There is not a shred of doubt in my mind; that woman is evil. I believe that she orchestrated the events exactly. She's the one who killed Lucien's wife and daughter, thus driving him to insanity. She's the one who provided the historical documents that made Lucien hell-bent on rebuilding the Spire. She ordered the death of Hammer's father so that she would seek revenge...it all fits.
She's evil, has creepy eyes, and will definitely be the next villain in Fable 3.

lao113

Reaction score

LobotomizedLOVE;269044 said:
There is not a shred of doubt in my mind; that woman is evil. I believe that she orchestrated the events exactly. She's the one who killed Lucien's wife and daughter, thus driving him to insanity. She's the one who provided the historical documents that made Lucien hell-bent on rebuilding the Spire. She ordered the death of Hammer's father so that she would seek revenge...it all fits.
She's evil, has creepy eyes, and will definitely be the next villain in Fable 3.

pretty sure i read in lucien's diary that his family died of sickness, although I'm not sure and they could of very easialy been poisoned or something of the such.

So no, my post has no point

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

Theresa is powerful, I'm sure she could've willed sickness on Lady Fairfax and Amelia. Or maybe just cough on them or something. Nonetheless, she's a horrid woman and I can't stand her. ><

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

Wait a minute. Wasn't Teresa the main character's sister in Fable 1. If that's the case, id say that she is good.

lao113

Reaction score

LobotomizedLOVE;269052 said:
Theresa is powerful, I'm sure she could've willed sickness on Lady Fairfax and Amelia. Or maybe just cough on them or something. Nonetheless, she's a horrid woman and I can't stand her. ><

I'm not sure, I think something happened with the fall of the guild that has hurt her, maby the death of her brother, or simply all the heroes and she lost it.

R

Rhadiel

Hey wats poppin. ever since she said that ive doubted her. at first i thought she was good, now im not too sure of her

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

Well she's got to be a little miffed that the guild was destroyed and all and if I were her, I'd certainly want revenge for that. Perhaps she'll find a way to empower the Spire again and wish it all back into existence. It could be like a little back-from-the-dead tea party! How lovely.
Oh right, I hate her...how dreadful! Someone needs to lock her in a cage and toss her into Bower Lake.

J

Jiin

i think the sacrificial chamber should be eligible for any character

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

neither. she does the right thing, but doesnt let things like morality get in the way.

S

Striken7

L;269036 said:
Well dude it obviously is if the title was What do you think Theresa is then it would be different.

No, dude, it's not.

1. Your example is awful. "What do you think Theresa is?" is a completely ambiguous and poorly written question that is unrelated to anything having to do with good/evil.

2. An actual example of the question leading the replier would be "Do you agree that Theresa is evil?" because it implies that there is a correct answer. The current title does not.

So no, it is not leading.

TJ Griffin said:
neither. she does the right thing, but doesnt let things like morality get in the way.

I agree that what she has done so far has been neutral. What we don't know is if she is truly finished or not, and that will ultimately determine whether she is good/neutral/evil.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Striken7;269316 said:
No, dude, it's not.

1. Your example is awful. "What do you think Theresa is?" is a completely ambiguous and poorly written question that is unrelated to anything having to do with good/evil.

2. An actual example of the question leading the replier would be "Do you agree that Theresa is evil?" because it implies that there is a correct answer. The current title does not.

So no, it is not leading.

I agree that what she has done so far has been neutral. What we don't know is if she is truly finished or not, and that will ultimately determine whether she is good/neutral/evil.
true that!

Status
Not open for further replies.