• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

is this a glitch or what

G

Guest 7310

i was buying weapons in aurora the first weapon i bought was......well i dont think it matters any way after i bought it jaspers voice came up and said "blah blah blah go to the sancuary and ill show you"(ya i did not pay attention that much)i think it was something about my weapon and its form or something anyway when i went to the sancuary he just stood there and now he says nothing anymore and i cant use the d-pad shortcuts

help!tell me how to fix it or if its not fixable please!!!!!!

P.S the reason why im caring so much is because i just got the game

The balverine king

Reaction score
i was buying weapons in aurora the first weapon i bought was......well i dont think it matters any way after i bought it jaspers voice came up and said "blah blah blah go to the sancuary and ill show you"(ya i did not pay attention that much)i think it was something about my weapon and its form or something anyway when i went to the sancuary he just stood there and now he says nothing anymore and i cant use the d-pad shortcuts

help!tell me how to fix it or if its not fixable please!!!!!!

P.S the reason why im caring so much is because i just got the game
Ive got to say no one i know has ever had that problem but you could maybe try selling the weapon but im not a pro so i wouldent be to sure still give it a go. peace off!

G

Guest 7310

Ive got to say no one i know has ever had that problem but you could maybe try selling the weapon but im not a pro so i wouldent be to sure still give it a go. peace off!
ook well that doesent matter anymore and can u help me with this i was waiting for my game to load like when u star it microsoft then lionhead then press start and right when its almost done loading i froze and now thats what it keeps doing pls help!!!:'(

The balverine king

Reaction score
you could try to check the disk for scratches and if it has any clean it with a dry cloth but if that dosnt work go to ur nearist ganger games store and ask for a scratch removal yours scincerely ,me :D

The balverine king

Reaction score
oh rite ,mine is preowned 2 but i didnt have that problem it could be that your tv is the problem so try the tv settings :thumbsup:

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
It's a common glitch. Unfourtunately there is no way to fix this for now as Lionhead already released a patch that should have taken care of that.

Also, FYI I hate you so much I can't even begin to describe it.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
It's a common glitch. Unfourtunately there is no way to fix this for now as Lionhead already released a patch that should have taken care of that.

*Air-five*

G

Guest 7310

woh woh woh you hate me or is it the other guy and if you do hate me why?