• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is this normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coolmist

Is this normal

OK my charcter stats are full on every thing and i just noticed that im starting to get like blue tatoes on my body but cant get read of them is this good or bad and if i can is there a way i can make them show up more.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Is this normal

Coolmist said:
OK my charcter stats are full on every thing and i just noticed that im starting to get like blue tatoes on my body but cant get read of them is this good or bad and if i can is there a way i can make them show up more.

Do you use will alot?

C

Coolmist

Dark Drakan said:
Do you use will alot?

Yeah will is really i use it all the time i use it so much my title says im a will user lol.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Coolmist said:
Yeah will is really i use it all the time i use it so much my title says im a will user lol.

I think that may be why they have appeared.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

So you mean you get blue lines and stuff if you use will alot? I never knew that...I thought they were just some kinda crazy tattoo you could purchase.:lol: Maybe I should start using will more..:D

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Coolmist said:

Yea it's because of your will. Eventually they will start to glow like the ones on Maze's face.

K

Kneo

When all your will is maxed out, your whole body is covered with a light blue tattoo, and your hands glow. I like the hands glowing, but can do without the blue tattoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.