• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is your parent good? Evil? Man? Woman? Gay? Bi? Straight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Is your parent good? Evil? Man? Woman? Gay? Bi? Straight?

As some of us know, we can migrate save files from Fable II into Fable III.

I assume it will let you choose which save file you want to base it on.

Well, are you going to use your Main Fable II Hero's file? Or start anew a few days before release of III? What is that file like?

I deleted all of my F2 files from my 360, and started anew this morning. I am currently able to board the ship to the spire. He is fully good, I saved, invested, blah blah blah, Albion is set peacefully. I plan to use this save file for my F3. This way, Albion will be all set for me to destroy, plus Good choices have additions (I assume the Brightwood Town only exists if you killed Ripper).

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
Re: Is your parent good? Evil? Man? Woman? Gay? Bi? Straight?

tjbyrum1;401604 said:
As some of us know, we can migrate save files from Fable II into Fable III.

I assume it will let you choose which save file you want to base it on.

Well, are you going to use your Main Fable II Hero's file? Or start anew a few days before release of III? What is that file like?

I deleted all of my F2 files from my 360, and started anew this morning. I am currently able to board the ship to the spire. He is fully good, I saved, invested, blah blah blah, Albion is set peacefully. I plan to use this save file for my F3. This way, Albion will be all set for me to destroy, plus Good choices have additions (I assume the Brightwood Town only exists if you killed Ripper).

Birghtwood is a forest not a town but in f3 u can make it a town

RachelDisco

Reaction score

Wait, what about Brightwood Town? Do we have to have save file from F2 that is 'good' to get this? I hope not ><
Anyways, my save file has just finished the Castle Fairfax quest (Like you, I made a new file). He's corrupt but good (Trying to fix this :p). I believe next I'll do the Brightwood Tower quest. -.- Hmm, he's got 9 wives, working on getting a 10th. As well, he has 19 children (19 kids and counting amirite?) Now I wanna go and play. xD

Also with the Brightwood Town thing, what do you mean if we killed Ripper? Isn't he from the first game? >.>

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

Birghtwood is a forest not a town but in f3 u can make it a town

Yeah... that's what I was talking about dude.

(I assume the Brightwood Town only exists if you killed Ripper).

What that means is that I assume by killing Ripper in II will allow the Town to be made, but if you helped him, it may be a bandit place.

---
@Rachel
I ASSUME the town will only be there if you kill Ripper, helping him might make it a bandit place, like Twinblade's Camp or something.

No Ripper, was on 2, he was the Bandit who killed Giles' Wife

RachelDisco

Reaction score

Oh ok >< It's been a while since I played that part. Unfortunately I can't remember what I did. Since I was doing evil, I probably helped him. Eh, hopefully I can has Brightwood Town. ><
I prefer being Good over Evil. xD Even tho Evil is far easier. Then again that's probably why I go for Good. It's difficult to just not slash open some random drunk villagers throat. xD

MournfulStorms

*Snerk*
Reaction score

I'm going to assume that we can choose which file migrates over...otherwise I'm screwed.
But I just spent quite some time creating the perfect family, saving Albion etc etc. and I hope I can choose that one. It's the only one with kids I actually like.

robynxx

Reaction score

RachelDisco;401840 said:
Anyways, my save file has just finished the Castle Fairfax quest (Like you, I made a new file). He's corrupt but good (Trying to fix this :p). I believe next I'll do the Brightwood Tower quest. -.- Hmm, he's got 9 wives, working on getting a 10th. As well, he has 19 children (19 kids and counting amirite?) Now I wanna go and play. xD

19 kids cool i have like 200 or summin and like 15 husbands on one of my profiles lol

anain12

Reaction score

Who's ripper? Don't you mean Reaver? Or the Reaper? The Grim Reaper With The Scythe? And Scythe now has the Grim Reaper's Scythe 'cause he likes Scythes. WHAT

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

My parent (also known as sparrow from fable 2) is a neutral male. He is straight. I plan to be good in 3 as I do not like poverty and such. Hopefully your character's alignment in 2 has a on 3's. I want to own a good tidy empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.