• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Item transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.O.E.1213

Reaction score
Item transferring

Anybody ever need to transfer potions,weapons,hero dolls etc., but don't have someone to help you out? If so now you do. I'm willing to help anyone with this service for free as long as you can do me the same favor because I can admit I have the same problem. This thread is for anybody with this type of problem and in short can be described as a favor for a favor. Just leave your gamertag,where you want to do the transfer, and what you want/need transferred. And if you have a very large amount of items to transfer I'm willing to do multiple transfers. All i ask is if you trade with me you let me know what you're transferring and how many. Anyways you know what to do if you're interested! Thanks :)

X

Xeon

Re: Item transferring

I can help you out out with moving some stuff around

M.O.E.1213

Reaction score

Right now i have to transfer 80 potions and 10 million gold from one hero to another do you think you could help me with this?

adenp9070

Reaction score

i need the same help if you dont mind add me :Di only got about 20 items to do but its around 5 heroes :p

M.O.E.1213

Reaction score

I can help you out aden if you need it just add me as a friend on xbox live and let me know when you're on and wut you're transferring :)

adenp9070

Reaction score

sorry i got it done in the end :)

Status
Not open for further replies.