• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Its Alive ( Devil Remix ) - Tech N9ne [ Prod. By Devil Keyz ]

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
Do you make your own beats or just do remix style stuff?

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score
i make my own beats, but in this one a replayed a piano melody from immortal techniques song Dance with the devil and then switched up the beat now and then to an original melody

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
i make my own beats, but in this one a replayed a piano melody from immortal techniques song Dance with the devil and then switched up the beat now and then to an original melody

Sweet, dance with the devil is an amazing song. While I'm not much for religious referances in my music at least technique does it tastefully. Lacks in rhyme scheme too but always has a good message so I can overlook it.

Main reason I ask is because I write and perform hip-hop lyrics. I cannot, however, develop beats. Always looking for sweet beats and i like mine with a darker tone.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Wow, here's a blast from the past. Long time no see.

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score
@ Cheez Yea, i remember when u had that anime dude with the really long arms as ur avvy haha

@white_howler, you should post some of your songs so we can hear em :)

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
I should but I need to do some re-records and some initial records. Mastering is a pain btw and I'm not very good at it.

When i get my songs on youtube I'll link them here to be sure.