• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Its giving me a hard choice and i think this is spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumpyprincess

Reaction score
okay so the game is making me hurt the prince man or the nice people and i wanna choose none! :(
This game isisnt fun no more i dont like hard choices!

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
okay so the game is making me hurt the prince man or the nice people and i wanna choose none! :(

Are you trolling? Or are you genuinely serious with these questions? Because if you are, I'd highly recommend you stop creating multiple threads. Secondly, these choices mirror the choices leaders throughout the past have had to make... more or less. That was their goal and I'd say they hit the nail right on the head. Personally, I found Elise to be highly obnoxious so I had her killed. She was going to start dating some chump later down the road anyways.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Are you trolling? Or are you genuinely serious with these questions? Because if you are, I'd highly recommend you stop creating multiple threads. Secondly, these choices mirror the choices leaders throughout the past have had to make... more or less. That was their goal and I'd say they hit the nail right on the head. Personally, I found Elise to be highly obnoxious so I had her killed. She was going to start dating some chump later down the road anyways.
It's at troll man.

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score

that is in the first ten minutes of game please stop the trollin' and just play the game..... I know it's tough but you can get through it just take a deep breath.......IN.........then OUT....... see feel better? please keep all your questions in one thread it makes it easier

Status
Not open for further replies.