• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jack and Lucien? *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
It used to be a FACT that the world was flat. Looks like that turned out to be wrong. I've yet to find any article saying JoB will not return.

Yeah... except the world wasn't destroyed by volcano after getting its ass kicked by a hero.

Meilf

Reaction score
I have come across many small hard to catch jokes in all three Fables, of which I will believe leads to something absolutely plot shifting and stunning, and then upon further investigation realize that it was simply Lionhead having a little fun. This book is about a possible gay romance. Nothing more. And thank you Mr. Molyneux, for another misleading taunt. :'(

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
Oh hAi!!
I've got another totally serious-like idea (don't mind my avatar, I'm actually being seriousness)

In Fable 3 it's all about being a King/ruler and you know who else was a ruler? - Scythe!
So what if, you are an incarnation of Scythe... although he didn't die.... but if he did, THAT would have been a clear hint from the folks at Lionhead telling us that Jack of Blades is coming back. BECAUSE!

wait..

no.. I lost it, accidentally looked at my avatar... why is his penis hanging out? and why is it wearing a mask? whats up with that!?
WAIT! maybe THAT is in fact what inspired Lionhead to pretend that Jack of Blades was coming back, although this time as a dude dressed as a black dude disguised as another dude!

Anyway I saw Jack of Blades in Fable 3... made him wear an apron and dust off the lower shelves.... so good

Meilf

Reaction score
No. Jack is dead in Fable - The Lost Chapters, for good. The canon is, is that he's defeated once in his "human" form and again in his "dragon" form and the Hero of Oakvale tosses his mask into a volcano which ends him forever. Lucien has absolutely no contact with him and most likely knows nothing about him.

Also, don't get excited about similar names and such, Lionhead is notorious for being lazy with their developing.

You're given the choice to wear it or toss it, but, like in all Lionhead's Games, nothing is for certain..

Meilf

Reaction score
Oh hAi!!
I've got another totally serious-like idea (don't mind my avatar, I'm actually being seriousness)

In Fable 3 it's all about being a King/ruler and you know who else was a ruler? - Scythe!
So what if, you are an incarnation of Scythe... although he didn't die.... but if he did, THAT would have been a clear hint from the folks at Lionhead telling us that Jack of Blades is coming back. BECAUSE!

wait..

no.. I lost it, accidentally looked at my avatar... why is his penis hanging out? and why is it wearing a mask? whats up with that!?
WAIT! maybe THAT is in fact what inspired Lionhead to pretend that Jack of Blades was coming back, although this time as a dude dressed as a black dude disguised as another dude!

Anyway I saw Jack of Blades in Fable 3... made him wear an apron and dust off the lower shelves.... so good

Jesus...christ...

x_x

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
You're given the choice to wear it or toss it, but, like in all Lionhead's Games, nothing is for certain..

Lionhead already stated that throwing the mask into the volcano is the canonical ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.