• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jack Of Blades Costume

J

Joseh

Jack Of Blades Costume

Hello everyone,

My name is Jose Contreras I am spanish. I love the game Fable, and it's characters.
I need your help in creating a home-made costume of this character.

Here's how you can help me out; first send me pictures close up or not of jack of blade's:

-MASK
-CAPE
-ROBE
-PANTS (LEGGINGS)
-BOOTS
-HOOD
-SWORD
-GLOVES
-PICS WITH EXTREME DETAIL TOO.
-MASK DETAILS (LINES ON IT DESIGN ETC.)
-INGAME SCREENSHOTS OF HIM (CLOSE ONES PREFERABLY)
PLEASE POST PICS IN THIS FORUM OR LINKS IF YOU CAN. THANK YOU EVERYONE.
I WILL SUBMIT THE PICTURE OF THE COSTUME AS SOON AS HALLOWEEN COMES, TAKE CARE GUYS. I WILL BE SPENDING MONEY ON THIS PROJECT THE MASK WILL BE ONE OF THE EASIEST PIECES I JUST NEED EXACT DETAIL.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Jack Of Blades Costume

Joseh;44305 said:
HELLO EVERYONE I AM IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING A CUSTOM-MADE JACK OF BLADES HALLOWEEN COSTUME, I WOULD LIKE FOR ALL OF YOU OUT THERE TO SEND ME PICTURES OR LINKS TO PICTURES OR POST THEM HERE OF THE CHARACTER ALONE "JACK OF BLADES" I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CAN GET CLOSE UPS OF HIS MASK (DETAILS, ETC)
HIS ROBE, CAPE, PANTS, CHEST, BOOTS. THANKS TO YOU ALL I WILL POST THE COSTUME HERE ONLINE WHEN I COMPLETE IT IT'S GOING TO BE HOME-MADE WITH REAL FABRIC, ETC. PLEASE GUYS POST GOOD PICS.

Only if you promise to be a part of these forums forever. :lol::p Ahh just kidding. I can get you pictures. I may have some already someplace.

J

Joseh

Thanks if you can do that it'd be great please post them on this forum so everyone can see them, Jack Of Blades deserves some fans because he is one of the main character's not to mention he's also cool as hell... literally, who else could float while wearing a mask and holding a sword back then?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Joseh;44307 said:
Thanks if you can do that it'd be great please post them on this forum so everyone can see them, Jack Of Blades deserves some fans because he is one of the main character's not to mention he's also cool as hell... literally, who else could float while wearing a mask and holding a sword back then?

Oh, I will. It'll just take me a while to compile them, as well as uploading them to a image hosting site. ^_^ I love JoB. that's my Hero's Title.

J

Joseh

Yeah I like him too, I like his look the most though.. imagine if we all dressed like him or if we lived in the Renaissance Era, wouldn't that be cool.. Really wish I was alive back then. When I finish the costume, I will share photos with all of you. Thanks again Sephiroxas.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Now I had some already on my hard-drive. I'm going to be taking more (I started another game) So I'll get them on here eventually.

Here's what I got:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

+rep To Markie for the effort of taking pics and uploading them ^_^

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

i forgot how ****ing ugly the mom is..

J

Joseh

Hmm.. I think you forgot the link to the pictures..

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Just click on each image to bring it up so you can view them.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Even MORE Jack. I still have a pile more pictures I'm taking. I'll stop posting them if everyone likes. But I love him. ^_^

I have a mod, where if you're good, you're wearing his hapy mask, and when you're evil you're wearing the sad mask (The masks attatched to his torso) I'll be taking pictures of them too. :p:D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Nice post Markie again +rep

J

Joseh

Thank you sep, but can you pm me the links or whatever you have posted.. because I opened in both my browsers and I don't see any pictures. Maybe you can just copy the links or codes and pm me them? Thank a lot for your help!

Nevermind I just checked the pictures through quoting your posts, and I see them there.. Thanks so much for your effort, Thank you again! and if you would like to post more, go right ahead :D
Code:
BTW: msn = ipollesion@hotmail.com
skype = josecontreras90
xfire = dominoblackclan
Add me if you'd like.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Joseh;45388 said:
Thank you sep, but can you pm me the links or whatever you have posted.. because I opened in both my browsers and I don't see any pictures. Maybe you can just copy the links or codes and pm me them? Thank a lot for your help!

Nevermind I just checked the pictures through quoting your posts, and I see them there.. Thanks so much for your effort, Thank you again! and if you would like to post more, go right ahead :D
Code:
BTW: msn = ipollesion@hotmail.com
skype = josecontreras90
xfire = dominoblackclan
Add me if you'd like.

I added you, and I probably will post more pictures if that's alright with the admins :ninja:

O

olemn97

u can use physical shield during cinematics?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;45393 said:
I added you, and I probably will post more pictures if that's alright with the admins :ninja:

Of course it is ^_^

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

olemn97;46346 said:
u can use physical shield during cinematics?

Yep. ^_^ It makes it look cool.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Haha. Stuff you need:

Black pants.
Red hooded shirt.(or a red peice of cloth to wear like a hood and mantle á la Little Red Riding Hood)
A hockey mask à la Jason.
Red paint and dark brown paint.

Just wear it all, but prepare the hockey mask by adding some paint on it in the matching pattern. Of course you could try to mimic the small details, like the thing he wears to keep his cloak/hood on, the peice of jewelery. But the key is the hockey mask. :ninja:

Meh, if Halloween or costume parties were big in Sweden, that's what I'd do...

K

Karioudo

Whoo, first post here!

This is quite interesting ^-^ I was bouncing around on Google looking for Jack pictures (hopelessly obsessed over here) and I stumbled upon this thread. It just so happened that I decided I finally needed to start on my own Jack of Blades costume 10 days ago - something I've been wanting to to ever since I first played the game.
I'm going shopping tomorrow to buy stuff for this and I'll also start on his neutral mask.
Anyway, since I spend some time looking for reference, I guess I'll share some Jack pictures as well.

I have no idea how to add thumbnails so I'll just use normal links, sorry for that.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/Karioudo/Jack of Blades/jack_cs.jpg?t=1170446176 <- Yes, I do realise that this is a different version of Jack not in the game. Still, it's pretty similar.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/Karioudo/Jack of Blades/JoBmask_01.jpg?t=1170445451 <- Neutral mask and Sword of Aeons.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/Karioudo/Jack of Blades/JoBmask_02.jpg?t=1170445456 <- Other two masks.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/Karioudo/Jack of Blades/Jack_02.jpg?t=1170445465 <- Shot of the runes on his leg armor.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/Karioudo/Jack of Blades/Jack_01.jpg?t=1170445570 <- Headshot.

Tsuyu;46416 said:
Haha. Stuff you need:

Black pants.

Actually, his pants are red. In the Witchwood Focus Site cut scene you get a good shot of Jack's back: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/Karioudo/Jack of Blades/Jackbuttshot.jpg?t=1170445459
That's also when I first noticed the two brown belts hanging from his waist armor.

Anyway, Joseh. Good luck making it! ;) We'll both need it, his leg armor is going to be a pain to make...

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Nice first post and welcome to the Forums! Good to have another Fable fan on board :D