• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jack of Blades. the man, the myth, the abomination.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score
Jack of Blades. the man, the myth, the abomination.

We know one thing about Jack. He will stop at nothing to get what he wants. He is a man. He is not a mortal man. He was sent by the gods themselves in order to rid the world of The Sword. His real mission was to retrieve the sword and not to show his face in the realms of the gods until he had it. Legend says he is older than the gods. This is a lie. He is not as evil as people say but he is however ruthless and determined. The gods created him and the gods have the power to stop him but he was part of their agenda and not his own. He wears his mask as a good luck charm. He does have a face but as he is the first man created it is flawed far worse than the men after him. He also has a family. His most recent descendants are Theresa, Scarlet Robe and an unnamed hero. Jack is the great great great great grandfather of Archon. This is where Archon gets he leadership ability. He lets few know of his presence and even fewer interact with him. He is a king in his own right. He is a god. He is the first man. Few people know he was also sent to be killed by his decedent. Archon as the first to challenge him. Archon failed to kill him but he locked him away. The Jack we met in the chamber of fate was not really Jack but a clever hero who took on his namesake. The dragon also was not Jack but merely Archon's Scapegoat. So who is the real Jack of blades? Jack acquired the sword after the first fool posing as him did. That is right our "hero" is in reality Jack of Blades. As the oracle stated Jack has many forms and our "hero" was the form to get the job done. In actuality Jack did complete his task of getting the sword if he threw it in the vortex it goes right to the gods and they reward him with Avo's Tear. If not he is punished with an evil presence that makes all who he loves run to the hills.

Think about that.

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score
Re: Jack of Blades. the man, the myth, the abomination.

always good with new writers. write more! and press enter sometimes when the story changes subject. it would be a lot easier to read.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

I'll write more when the mood strikes me but i have already posted like 2 other stories *i think* one i guess no one liked because no one posted on it it was dragonball af in the barrow fields art gallery. plz read i liked that one *sobs*

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

This was good I think, a decent idea for a story at least.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

Yeah I only took like five minutes writing it lately i have only been working on at the moment impulses.

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

write it on a piece of paper and then tweak it on the comp and then post it here. and there you have a great story! not like mine...

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I see this as some sort of blurb on the back of an actual book. Maybe someone could take this as a base for an actual story detailing Jack of Blades' life.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

perhaps..... but if you paid attention to the end you were JOB or the "hero" you play as was.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah but the story could be about Jack's life before the storyline of Fable is what I meant.

And no offense but there really isn't much to pay attention to. I thought it was a good idea, but it isn't written very well.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

yeah i know i just saw the other guys JOB story and decided to write my own. i may and or may not revise it and make it longer it just depends on when the mood strikes me.

I

InnerMass

A very good read, i'll be sure to check out the others.

killerequinox

Reaction score

Z

zant2000

:ninja::blush::ninja::blush::ninja:great but could use a little more work but really good to

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

not bad. Did you read the tales of albion on lionhead.com?? it actually tells how jack came to albion and where the sword of aeoncame from and who archon really was.

B

Blade Mr.DK

sijli;180961 said:
always good with new writers. write more! and press enter sometimes when the story changes subject. it would be a lot easier to read.
I HAVE WRITTEN MORE!! I'VE WRITTEN 2 CHAPTERS LONGER THAN THIS STORY AND I'VE STILL GOT MORE COMMING!!^_^

Sin

is God
Reaction score

Blade Mr.DK;264705 said:
I HAVE WRITTEN MORE!! I'VE WRITTEN 2 CHAPTERS LONGER THAN THIS STORY AND I'VE STILL GOT MORE COMMING!!^_^

Woah calm down, friend. Caps lock and 4 exclamation marks..:O

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

lol someone didn't take his meds this morning.

uchiha_1304

made in fable
Reaction score

XD +rep for a good story GJ :p

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

wow thanks. my blurb in all of its unrefined glory gets rep.

JakBenedict

Awesome
Reaction score

the part of the hero, theresa, and scarlet robe doesn't make sense, because then he wouldnt need to capture theresa or the hero in order to get the sword, and if the hero was actually Jack, then why would the "doppleganger" Jack need to capture the hero(supposed real Jack) because the doppleganger is archon, who is part of the bloodline as well, so he could just get the key by himself, and if u toss the mask, wouldnt that mean that the character would automatically die, and if u keep the mask, wouldn't that mean that ur actually just becoming...yourself?