• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jack the child

N

Nrod

Jack the child

the sun was setting on the day as jack ran back to his mothers open arms in rose cottage he loved his mother so much and never wanted to leave her but alas this summer he would be staying with his father again with all the hate and fighting in his fathers house it was a wonder that jack lived to be 9 years old. His father was a strange man bent on death and destruction. He loved to watch people be tortured and killed brutally and often would kill people in front of jacks own eyes but jack dare not tell his mother about what happened because then his father would stop paying him to visit and he said kill jacks mother. By the time jack was 15 he was a rich man and bought the nicest whit rodes and mask that money could buy and wore them around proudly like a rich noblehe was so set apon pretending to be a noble he forgot to visit his father one summer and in vengance his father went to rose cottage and kill jacks mother jack in rage ran to grey house were his father was living and killed his father his stepmother and all his step brothers and sisters he left no one alive in grey house then he went to barrow fields and kill all the trraders and gards that were there then he turned on oakvale and killed everyone that was older than 15 because he wanted the younger ones to live in fear of him because now with his robes blood red with the blood of his victims and his mask filled with the hate of the souls he was no longer little jack son of jack the fearsom he was now Jack Of Blades:realmad:

A

animandan

Re: Jack the child

cool story...
but you need to work on punctuation, spelling, among other things...

N

Nrod

i know i was just drafting =] should i write it up into a full story and expand or trash it?

PSYCHOPAT

Celtic Warrior
Reaction score

nice one.:thumbsup:
im not sure he bought the mask tho, the legond of the mask of j.o.b. goes back to the old kingdom

N

Nrod

yea its flaw in my story i can change it so that it was his fathers mask thought

PSYCHOPAT

Celtic Warrior
Reaction score

i can't picture j.o.b. as a baby.
lol, coming out the womb with his mask and sword of eons. lol

no, but that was good man.;)

N

Nrod

hmm maybe i think it would be more a family herlome thought just because of his soul being embodied in it but since when the hero puts the mask on he turns evil maybe its not jack thats evil but the mask that is possesing him and making him evil...

A

animandan

i thought the mask itself of Jack o' blades....

lol o'

N

Nrod

lol yea maybe but i think the mask is just an embodiment of evil and jack of blades is just another person possesed by it and it made him live longer'

PSYCHOPAT

Celtic Warrior
Reaction score

next time u play fable read the book j.o.b. (in the game) it'll explain everything. .........but his childhood.

N

Nrod

i know ive read it but i think thats just some b s some editor made up to make you feel like you know about j o b

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

man i love your sig lol right in the nads you deserve rep for the sig

F

FableFreak

But isn't Jack a horrible demonic figure who was around long before men came to power in albion. And even then Jacvk was old? This really ain't playing in to how he was described in the game...

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

and how could he buy the mask, i think jack of blades is that mask that was stuck on a humans face which made him immortal

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

Is he wearing the mask as a dragon?

N

Negabin

okay broooo's,legend says then when the dude who was wearing the mask died in some way,or the mask abandoned him,he found a new vessel to take over,and it was said not the person WEARING the mask was immortal,but the mask itself.DUH.
and jack,amigo's,is NOT the person,its the mask.
(it splains' that in the game if y'all cared to read,=Þ)
not tryin to be rude,notice the tongue,always miss the tongue.smiley time =)

H

Hexadecimal

Negabin;137767 said:
okay broooo's,legend says then when the dude who was wearing the mask died in some way,or the mask abandoned him,he found a new vessel to take over,and it was said not the person WEARING the mask was immortal,but the mask itself.DUH.
and jack,amigo's,is NOT the person,its the mask.
(it splains' that in the game if y'all cared to read,=Þ)

there's no need to be so rude, you know =]

and this thread was 2 months old... please keep in mind when a thread has been posted so as to not revive dead threads...
it's in the Rules if y'all cared to read ;)

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

Oh well done hex! oh no NOOO they've taken owned, pwned and now y'all :( ah well back to the drawing board.

oh and the dragon is another of the mask's vessel I think, so much trouble from such an awesome little mask.

S

Skorms 1st son

the most recent j.o.b. just happened to be named jack, and he bought the mask from an eccentric traveler that wanted it off his hands