• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jacks Mask Quest "Loop" glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score
Jacks Mask Quest "Loop" glitch

I've done this on my Shadow Archer profile, to where I beat the game after beating Jack of Blades in his ultimate dragon form, then took his mask.

I believe I went on a quest and used hero save, and loaded, and to my suprise I somehow got it stuck on hero save to where now it can never world save, but it loads right infront of snowspire and the the quest to kill the guildmaster or nostro is marked as incomplete and the gold marker is on the guild.

Teleport to guild and you can do the quest over, kill or spare Weever, then fight Jack of Blades a second time WHILE YOU ARE WEARING HIS MASK. And after beating him, in the sequence where it says "Cast the mask away!" you are already wearing it yet you are looking straight into your hand where the mask should be. If you choose to throw the mask away you see it fly into the lava, then right after when it looks back to your character you see him still wearing it.

Quite an interesting glitch, I'm not sure if that's how I did it though. I will attempt to recreate this experience on another file sometime.

S

Seishi

Re: Jacks Mask Quest "Loop" glitch

this should be in another section I think.....

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Seishi;21626 said:
this should be in another section I think.....
Yes it should...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

*Moved

Interesting find, maybe some other people should test this out...

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Sounds interesting... I'll check this out.

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

Again I'm not certain if that's exactly how I did it.

Also, what do you mean it belongs in another section? Where should I repost it then?

P

Poppycock

very good find

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

What's funny when you take the mask, read your diary section on your profile... lol

M

Master

Mike398214;21766 said:
Again I'm not certain if that's exactly how I did it.

Also, what do you mean it belongs in another section? Where should I repost it then?
is your name by any chance mike barton just out of curiosity.

V

Vegeta

ProjectEgo, When you say "I'll check this out" what do you do? do you create a new profile look it up or just keep a profile half way through the game or something?

A

Aarkan

Intresting, whats better then Jack fused with Hero fighting Jack, and he isn't even dead!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

1Ak;32558 said:
ProjectEgo, When you say "I'll check this out" what do you do? do you create a new profile look it up or just keep a profile half way through the game or something?

I usually have a save around that I just randomly use when I check things out. Or I used my friends (who's finished the game)

Master;32557 said:

you ressurected a thread just to ask someone who hasn't been on in three weeks a question about a random person? You could've PMed them.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;32643 said:
I usually have a save around that I just randomly use when I check things out. Or I used my friends (who's finished the game)

you ressurected a thread just to ask someone who hasn't been on in three weeks a question about a random person? You could've PMed them.

jeez u were just flaming someone in another thread about answering a question u asked to someone else, and now ur doing it urself?? tut tut tut

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

droded;33209 said:
jeez u were just flaming someone in another thread about answering a question u asked to someone else, and now ur doing it urself?? tut tut tut

I ASKED SOMEONE WHAT TLC MEANT IN A PARAGRAPH THEY WROTE. MASTER can NOT tell me what TLC was trying to say.

Regarding my answer to the question in THIS thread.
I was putting in my two cents about what I do to look for more information in fable. I'm not answering FOR someone else like Master was trying to do.
tut tut tut yourself.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Alright people can we let these comments drop now, im sick and tired of people just making comments about other people now. droded there wasnt any need for this to be continued anymore than it already had.Whats done is done and everyones had their say now and put their two cents in so let it all drop.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;33230 said:
Alright people can we let these comments drop now, im sick and tired of people just making comments about other people now. Droded there wasnt any need for this to be continued anymore than it already had.Whats done is done and everyones had their say now and put their two cents in so let it all drop.

done and done. :unsure:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Yes sir...:ninja:

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

1Ak;32558 said:
Pretty much. However, I have happen to have a save file ready just before the final encounter with Jack of Blades, so no need to create a new profile. ;)

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

Master;32557 said:

Leonard

Status
Not open for further replies.