• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Japan

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
It is an absolute tragedy, and there does seem to be an obscene amount of natural disasters as of late ( whether its just that natural disasters are getting more "face time" in recent years or if it is actually that there is an increase in natural disasters I'm not 100% sure, but pretty sure its just a rise in natural disasters ).

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
I think I need to point out that when I said "we didnt need to save them" it was taken out of context. What was meant by that was they can save themselves, they dont need us.
Also for the dickotry you've displayed. How about a plane crashes into your home and everyone you know and love is dead or dying. I'd love to see you say to the rescue workers: "Oh you don't need to save them." There's being cold (like myself uncaring about the India thing) and then their is cold heartless cruelty. You're not even acknowledging that something terrible has happened
Honestly dont think it would affect me. I'm so emotionally detatched on the subject of death I've lost a few girlfriends as they were convinced I didnt have a soul.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
It is an absolute tragedy, and there does seem to be an obscene amount of natural disasters as of late ( whether its just that natural disasters are getting more "face time" in recent years or if it is actually that there is an increase in natural disasters I'm not 100% sure, but pretty sure its just a rise in natural disasters ).

In our area of the world at least, this year has been a particularly bad year for natural disasters. Floods, cyclones, bushfires, earthquakes, tsunamis.

I think I need to point out that when I said "we didnt need to save them" it was taken out of context. What was meant by that was they can save themselves, they dont need us.

But then I said that they need whatever aid they can get. The **** has hit the fan big time over there, and for the US to not help would not only be a moral question, but also a political disaster.

Honestly dont think it would affect me. I'm so emotionally detatched on the subject of death I've lost a few girlfriends as they were convinced I didnt have a soul.

I seriously doubt that man.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Can't watch CNN anymore, too depressing, plus all my friends and their families in Japan are safe now.

It appears you still don't understand, as Arseface already mentioned, Japan needs all the help it can get at this point as it has lost many resources. With aid from other countries many people are able to be saved quickly, as opposed to Japan trying to do everything all by itself resulting in rescue taking far far longer (allowing for many to not be saved with remaining resources eventually being exhausted).

How would it look if all the other countries just stood there watching, not doing anything, as Japan sits there struggling?

Communications other than internet & mobile phones (difficulties there even) are all down, clean water is out, many places are completely out of power, stores are closed and people are going to need food (especially the now homeless). Again, they need all the help they can get.

I'm still waiting for someone to preach to us about 2012 in here.

Totally off topic, but I'm in love with your signature.

lol Well at least someone's having a good time here.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
Aww, the cool information's all gone? :(

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
How come some posts were deleted?

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
People can delete their own posts with XenForo now, can't they? Maybe it was for personal reasons.
Oh right, well I have a fever right now and I had a dream while I was sleeping all day that I was Gulliver from Gulliver's Travels. I dunno why I just posted this.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
No, nothing like that has happened - there's been a forum-wide problem with the hosting company, it appears, and everything from about last saturday to this morning has been lost. Hopefully it can be recovered but Steve has been trying to sort this out for the last 7 hours or so...