• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

JOB's spells.

M

Motabo_1337

JOB's spells.

Hello. dont you guys think that Jack Of Blades aura or perhaps the red shield he uses is cool? Well. i found out how to do it. it's easy though for the pro modders, but maybe for the newbies. So lets begin
1. Open up Fable Explorer.

2.goto (SPECIAL_ABILITIES_MULTI_ARROW_DEF)

3.Double click it or press the + on the left

4.Then press 7365-SPECIAL_ABILITIES_MULTI_ARROW_DEF_INSTANCE

5.DoubleClick
SPECIAL_ABILITIES_MULTI_ARROW_DEF in the box that comes up.

6.To the right you will see, Links to [GameBinEntryID]: Press it

7.Then press CSpecialEffectsDef Change the ID 730 on the right, to 292 = Too jacks aura

8. 293 Too hes Shield (Can be bugged)

9. Press apply changes, and. action- save mods and run fable.

This was my first tutorial here, so i hope it will help, and i hope it's readable. :D

M

Motabo_1337

Re: JOB's spells.

Oh btw. using Job's Shield effect on phsycial shield aint good. though i'm working on how to fix it :D thatd why i chosed Multi arrow.

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score

Nice little tutorial. Good job! +rep :thumbsup:

M

Motabo_1337

:D, uhm i will tell you how too fix that Shield problem, but i need too fix it myself first xd

M

Motabo_1337

I fixed the problem like a week ago. but i was too lazy too post it atm. And windows crashed so i had too formate -.- So i lost fable :(

jwc2200

Reaction score

Good try for a first tutorial. +rep. I am not trying to take away from the time and effort you put into this, only pointing out what happens when this is used.
When this is used for either 292 or 203 the aura/shield appears where the hero is standing when multi-arrow is activated, then stays there when the hero moves. It is interesting in that if you shoot arrows until the spell is exhausted, you can put another shield up. Here is a screenshot:

2shields.jpg

M

Motabo_1337

Then you wrote in the wrong line, cuz that didn't happen too me. or maybe i wrote wrong, i dont know :O But still the aura followed me, it didn't stay at the pos. and my aura was red like it should be lol.......

I had the same prob at the beginning too, then i just changed the line and it worked. so try that

M

Motabo_1337

I will do it again when i got fable, cuz i formated, and then i'll make a vid on youtube. so you will see.

M

Motabo_1337

Well. now i'm back... I have begun the download of FABLE TLC.
And will be back of mapping and moduling and scripting in no time.

0cean v0id

by downloading fable do you mean illegally cause we do not pirate here and this site does not need that negative exposure...