• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

John Carmen and the Wizards' Locket Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rhadiel

John Carmen and the Wizards' Locket Preview

(THIS IS A PREVIEW FOR MY UPCOMING FANFIC)

John Carmen and the Wizard's Locket

Young John Carmen has an unexpected visitor in his small cottage on one dark night. He gets excepted into 'Algus Salvador's Academy of Magic'. Here, he studies the ancient art of magic, with his new friends, Lisa and Sam. Together, they learn basic spells, learn the history of the academy, and along the way, he discovers the secrets of his past, and his faded future.
But...something seems to be wrong with the headmaster, says one of the older students, hes not acting himself. So, John and his friends go on an adventure of a life time. What is wrong with the headmaster? Will John and his friends even survive whats to come? Find out yourself......

P.S(I made a slight change to the main character last name)

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score
Re: John Carmen and the Wizards' Locket

reminds me of demon headmaster

R

Rhadiel

Re: John Carmen and the Wizards' Locket

too bad....i wnat to start on this now....but.....i need to finish my first fanfic....hopefully that will be before this thread dies out...or i forget i was gointo make it ^^

EDIT: **** it.....im working on the first chapter ...NOW!!!!! behold....my story is almost here.....

H

Hexadecimal

Re: John Carmen and the Wizards' Locket Preview

since the story has been posted in another thread, I'm going to close this one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.