• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just a few things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I'll probably feel stupid after I get the answers to these questions because it seems to me that they should be obvious, but I can't figure them out.

1. I got the mercenary beard and arm tattoos to get into their camp. I finished that quest, and I no longer want them on my character, but I can't seem to figure out how to remove them. Help?

2. I have both inferno and shock, and I have upgraded my Will powers once. However, when I try equipping inferno to one hand and shock to the other, it just puts the same spell in both hands. How do I equip them both?

3. I haven't seen anything about importing Fable 2 save data into Fable 3. How and when would I go about doing this?

Firestorm183

Reaction score
1. There's a little wall thing thats folded up, oh heck just go into the place where u dress up, select a maniquin, then hit X and it should bring you to the undress place. You do have to take off the tattoos individualy and the remove all doesn't work for tattoos.

2. When you equip spells to create a spellweave they become one spell with the combined effects of both and they can only be cast as a single spell. Try experimenting with things that would seem to fit well together, like flame and vortex. (Creates a tornado of flame lol)

3. As far as me and everybody I know knows, you can't.

Always glad to help and no the questions weren't stupid, I had a hard time figuring that stuff out as well.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
1. There's a little wall thing thats folded up, oh heck just go into the place where u dress up, select a maniquin, then hit X and it should bring you to the undress place. You do have to take off the tattoos individualy and the remove all doesn't work for tattoos.

I've gone there before, but I didn't see anything that had to do with removing tattoos or facial hair, just clothes. I'll look around there though.

2. When you equip spells to create a spellweave they become one spell with the combined effects of both and they can only be cast as a single spell. Try experimenting with things that would seem to fit well together, like flame and vortex. (Creates a tornado of flame lol)

Alright, but how would I go about combining two spells into one?

3. As far as me and everybody I know knows, you can't.

Well, it's good to see that I'm on the same page then. :lol:

Faedil

Reaction score
i dont know how far into the game you have gotten yet, but you have to unlock the ability to use two spells from a chest on the Road to Rule. After you've done that you can go into the weapon room and select one off the spells, you should be given the option in the bottom left for "Shock" or "Shock+Force Push" or some combo of the spells you currently have.

As far as removing tattoos go, you have to go into the "Undress" mode accessed from either the area where you put clothes on or you can run behind the screen off to the side. You should have an option in the list on the bottom left to remove facial hair or tattoos, but everything is removed individually. (I think tattoos don't come off with the "remove all" function because it would be annoying to re-apply tattoos everytime you got undressed)

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
it automatically imports your first hero save, so if hero 1 is a good female, thats who your characters parent will be

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
i dont know how far into the game you have gotten yet, but you have to unlock the ability to use two spells from a chest on the Road to Rule. After you've done that you can go into the weapon room and select one off the spells, you should be given the option in the bottom left for "Shock" or "Shock+Force Push" or some combo of the spells you currently have.

Yea, I unlocked that just a little while after I posted. :lol:

As far as removing tattoos go, you have to go into the "Undress" mode accessed from either the area where you put clothes on or you can run behind the screen off to the side. You should have an option in the list on the bottom left to remove facial hair or tattoos, but everything is removed individually. (I think tattoos don't come off with the "remove all" function because it would be annoying to re-apply tattoos everytime you got undressed)

Yea, I do feel pretty stupid after finding where that was. :lol:

it automatically imports your first hero save, so if hero 1 is a good female, thats who your characters parent will be

How do you know this?

Status
Not open for further replies.