• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just Finished the game, wanting co op

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan4662

Reaction score
Hey everybody I finished the game a little while ago. Add me if you would like, GT- WC Franky. In my game I have kept my promises and gotten a good reputation among the people. But that did not end too well.

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
i'll add you, i want to go to the road to rule at the end while im not far in the game

MentalMercenary

Reaction score
Seems like it. I brought another profile's hero with me into the RtR, and it told me for every chest that the other had not opened it yet. Might play thru on another profile just far enough to get the co-op achievements/[Spoiler? Highlight:demon door.]

Also, not done with first play-thru yet. Just became Queen. Sucked $$ out of the treasury for myself, gonna try buying.... ah.... every damn thing and letting the interest build for a bit. If I just check on home repairs every so often, hopefully that will get the Treasury back to where it should be.

Or I'll wager it all on a chicken race.

Kyo777

Reaction score
Gamertag: AwashDarkSlayer (yes i have a mic XD)
I have vast knowledge about the fable universe i have played all the games,i'm currently very rich in Fable 3 and i also have the guide so i can be very helpfull in getting anything in the game.
See you all in Albion​

Status
Not open for further replies.