• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

just joined

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blu phoenix

just joined

hello. i just joined today. i think this site is great. went through here to see some wallpapers and saw some other awesome stuff. i decided to join the forum. glad i did too. i've found out many things. i am a huge gaming fan even for a girl. fable is awesome. keep it up projectego! anyway i'll be off!:D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: just joined

*Thread Moved From Feedback

Welcome to our forums hope you enjoy your stay here ^_^

B

blu phoenix

thanks i think i will. hmm... just wondering does it feel weird with a girl around or are there others in this forum? nice to meet ya anyway!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
thanks i think i will. hmm... just wondering does it feel weird with a girl around or are there others in this forum? nice to meet ya anyway!

There have been afew around so no not that weird.

B

blu phoenix

well that makes me feel better. some people think it's not that cool to have girls playing video games. i think it's rather awesome. i've been playing since a was little. i find them fascinating. thx again.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
well that makes me feel better. some people think it's not that cool to have girls playing video games. i think it's rather awesome. i've been playing since a was little. i find them fascinating. thx again.

Ive always thought it was pretty cool to have girl gamers, makes convosations less awkward :lol:

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yeah, your not the only girl on these forums( JBL is a girl ) Oh yeah and welcome to
the forums!:)

B

blu phoenix

haven't seen jbl around. it's good to know i'm not the only one. nice to meet you as well, skorms son. oh yeah love the pic./avatar. awesome. nice name too.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Thanx, I like your username and Avatar too. Yeah, JBL hasn't been on lately........She's really the only girl (besides you) that I know of on this forum...........

B

blu phoenix

well it's still nice to meet you and to have some people who around my age. i looked through some of the discusions and some of the ages average around 20 or so.

B

blu phoenix

anyway i like the sight and hope to stay on for as long as i can. it's pretty neat. thanks for the tip of the wife thing too.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Your welcome, and yeah this site rocks.

B

blu phoenix

i'll be off for a bit. be back later around lunch or after. thanks again for the welcome and all the tips.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yeah, I'm gonna go eat lunch now too.

B

blu phoenix

welcome arcane to the forums. i know that i've said welcome before but it never hurts to say it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.