• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kidnapped Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a repeat, but I have been playing for the last few hours and I can't seem to find anything about this Kidnapped Quest. I went in front of the orphanage and no one is there waiting or wanting to talk. There is nothing about "Kidnapped" in my Quest List on the Map. I beat the game, did I miss my shot? Was I supposed to do it before? Where do I go?

*and yes I saved Elliot in the beginning

I'm so lost. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a repeat, but I have been playing for the last few hours and I can't seem to find anything about this Kidnapped Quest. I went in front of the orphanage and no one is there waiting or wanting to talk. There is nothing about "Kidnapped" in my Quest List on the Map. I beat the game, did I miss my shot? Was I supposed to do it before? Where do I go?

*and yes I saved Elliot in the beginning

I'm so lost. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Ummmmm didnt i already help you with a kidnap quest????

and if it isnt there i think you missed it, which is didnt know one could actually miss it

Pink

Reaction score
no you didn't fully help me. Before it was "who is Elise/Elliot" then once you told me, now I can't find him. I can't even find that quest.. ugh, am I missing out on silver keys and gnomes?

This is ****ing me off.

Reaction score
no you didn't fully help me. Before it was "who is Elise/Elliot" then once you told me, now I can't find him. I can't even find that quest.. ugh, am I missing out on silver keys and gnomes?

This is ****ing me off.
I havent looked for a single gnome so i dunno, but i think there is 3 or 4 in the whole quest, maby just 2 i cant rememmebr, and i duunooo why you cant find it, your not post to wait until you become king/queen to beging with for most quest

Xerath

Reaction score
How far are you into the game? I think if you've been to Auroa(sp) you might not be able to do it, because Walter says something like 'stay behind and do what you have to do first, this will be your last chance'

A bit like what Theresa says before you go to the spire on Fable II.

Pink

Reaction score
I know, I know, but I don't remember ever seeing it. oh well I am going to start over anyway.

King Louie IV

Ruler of Albion
Reaction score
Check the tavern or bar in Bowerstone Industrial. She might be in there.

Reaction score
How far are you into the game? I think if you've been to Auroa(sp) you might not be able to do it, because Walter says something like 'stay behind and do what you have to do first, this will be your last chance'

A bit like what Theresa says before you go to the spire on Fable II.
I just entered aurora as wee speak on my 4th playthrough(this is my first girl) and walter just lit his torch, but i always wait after i get back to do the quest, so thqts not it.
I know, I know, but I don't remember ever seeing it. oh well I am going to start over anyway.
read what i said above your quote, i thnk yours is wrong or something
or it may just be you became king queen, thats waitingi to long

Pink

Reaction score
Its alright, I am going to start over and make sure that I don't miss anything this time around. And this time I won't wait so long, sometimes I get impatient and I just want to know what is going to happen, but who knows that they disappear!

Reaction score
Its alright, I am going to start over and make sure that I don't miss anything this time around. And this time I won't wait so long, sometimes I get impatient and I just want to know what is going to happen, but who knows that they disappear!
That i kno of, i didnt kno anythign dussapeard, but i also have a 0bug 0 glitch game

Pink

Reaction score
me too 0 bugs, 0 glitches so far, but I hope not to jinx it.

Reaction score
me too 0 bugs, 0 glitches so far, but I hope not to jinx it.
Ha u wont, just some people get lucky and get a copy without any, seems your lucky:)

Need help with anything just message me on here and i will provide a walkthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.