• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kidnapped Quest..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinVin

Reaction score
Alright, well.. I'm having troubles with this certain quest..

I saved elliot in the beginning, and in the middle where I had to find linda's fiancee..
I didn't know what to choose when it said .. "No Comment" "Dump Her" "Stay with linda"

And it automatically went off and I went to linda.. But I think it was a no comment situation.
Since I didn't answer, and it took me a while to pick one, but it picked "no comment" for me since I didn't answer.

But I beat the game, And i'm awaiting for the quest to pop up, but it's not showing up or anything..

Does anyone know if I did something wrong or not?
I know I probably didn't because if you save elliot or elise in the beginning of the game
they're bound to come back, just like the story line put it, I suppose.

I think I awaited 3 game days for it to show up.. But i'm not quite sure if it's been 3 game days.. But i've been going to sleep alot on the game so it should be..

Faedil

Reaction score
according to the official game guide if you "made a play for him/her, he/she'll be waiting for you outside the shelter in a few days."

if the game auto picked "no comment" for you because you were taking to long to decide you MIGHT be out of luck :( i really don't know for sure though. when i played through i believe it took longer than i expected for the quest to go back to him popped up so maybe you just need to wait a bit longer. if it doesn't come up after awhile i would guess you wont get the option to marry him. perhaps it is possible if you find him wandering around town?

i hope you can still marry him, but my best guess is that you cant :( let me know if it eventually gives you the option though, im curious now :)

VinVin

Reaction score
according to the official game guide if you "made a play for him/her, he/she'll be waiting for you outside the shelter in a few days."

if the game auto picked "no comment" for you because you were taking to long to decide you MIGHT be out of luck :( i really don't know for sure though. when i played through i believe it took longer than i expected for the quest to go back to him popped up so maybe you just need to wait a bit longer. if it doesn't come up after awhile i would guess you wont get the option to marry him. perhaps it is possible if you find him wandering around town?

i hope you can still marry him, but my best guess is that you cant :( let me know if it eventually gives you the option though, im curious now :)

Will do.. Man I want to marry elliot so badly.. xD But I guess if it doesn't give me the option then i'm just going to start it over for the third time.. Bleh

Faedil

Reaction score
woot!..........im on my fourth save already.......but mostly because my first save got corrupted after i co-op'd with a friend and it totally screwed my game :(

Gittagroove

Reaction score
You can marry Elliot/Elise if you are single, choose them after you save them in the sewers then show up at the front of the orphanage a few days later. He/She will be standing there with a present and tell you they were thrown out and they're all yours and how they'll tell your future children about how they were proposed to. Very cool twist to the game. I played it three times JUST to get this done right :) have fun

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
The No Comment option? I think it's a lost cause. Here's what it says on the Fable Wiki:

"If you tell Elliot to return to Linda you gain +100 morality, but if you offer a kiss and keep Elliot for yourself you gain -100 morality. If you offer no comment your morality remains unchanged and Elliot will stay with Linda."

http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Elliot

Status
Not open for further replies.